Chapter 11.

ELEVEN — Waiting for a Girl Like You Part II

ELEVENWaiting for a Girl Like You
Part II

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The soft sound of the music from MTV was heard as Priscilla stood in front of her closet looking for an outfit, or a dress to wear, while Bobby sat on her bed, watching MTV. It was Saturday, and the couple had gotten word about a party in the hills. At first, the brunette was reluctant to go, as she never attended the parties in the first place and neither did Ali, but since Bobby would be there, she's more relaxed about going.

"Why not wear a dress?" Bobby suggested

"Hmm, I don't know, maybe." Priscilla said as she looked at one of Mary's old pink dresses. "I don't want to get too dressed up though, especially if there will be a lot of dancing, if that makes sense."

"Fair enough." Bobby said as he stood up, then looked at the photos of him and her together, as well as the photos of her and Ali together, and many photos of Klaus and Diana.

"Alright, I'm gonna go get changed." Priscilla said as she grabbed her light pink blouse, a white ruffled skirt, and converse shoes. "I'll be back."

Bobby smirked at her, but it was a smug smirk, not a sweet smile that she loves so much. "You can get dressed in here, beautiful. You know I wouldn't mind."

Priscilla rolled her eyes and playfully threw a pillow at him. "Oh shut up, you horny perv." she laughed and he laughed as well.

Once Priscilla was changed, she walked back into her room, with her mascara and lip balm applied and walked back to her jewelry box, to put on her necklace from Ali, as well as her bracelet from Bobby.

Turning to face her boyfriend, she wrapped his arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around her waist. "You know, we still have a little time before the party, so tell me, is the karate training still the same? You haven't talked about it in a while."

Bobby sighed as he kissed her forehead and gently rested his against her's. "Beautiful, you know sensei, he's counting on Johnny to win because he won last year."

Priscilla shook her head. "Bobby, it's your turn to win and you know it." she said as she placed a kiss on his jaw. "For the tournament, I'll be right there on the sidelines to cheer you on."

"I know you will, I'm so happy to have you by my side again, not just as my best friend, but as my girl as well." Bobby smiled

"Well, what's meant to be always finds its way." Priscilla smiled. "Are you ready?" she added as she grabbed her denim jacket

Bobby smiled and nodded as he put on his Cobra Kai jacket, and the couple walked down the hall. "Hi you two." Freya smiled as she put down her book. "You headed out?"

"Yeah." Priscilla smiled. "I'll be back by midnight."

Freya smiled as she stood up and pulled both of them into a motherly embrace. "Both of you, be safe, make good choices at the party, but, most importantly, have fun."