Chapter 12.

TWELVE — Something in Red

TWELVESomething in Red

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Flashback
— November 1977; Van Nuys CA

11 year olds Bobby and Priscilla sat in her bedroom as Klaus, Diana, and Nettie sat in the livingroom. The two kids sat on Priscilla's bedroom floor and were watching The Hardy Boys, and Priscilla stared at Shaun Cassidy dreamily.

There was an upcoming dinner at the country club, which Nettie had invited Klaus and Diana to. Bobby knew there would be dancing, but there was only one problem, he didn't know how to dance. Priscilla, knew how as her father taught her from a young age.

Bobby tapped Priscilla on the shoulder to get her attention. "Priscilla?"

Priscilla turned her head to him and warmly smiled. "Yes?"

Bobby sat up and nervously fiddled with his fingers. "You know how grandma invited all of you to the country club?"

Priscilla smiled warmly and replied, "Yes."

"Well, I want you to sit with me tonight, if that's okay?" Bobby asked, despite his nerves

Priscilla smiled and kissed his cheek. "Of course I'll sit with you Bobby."

"Y-You will?" Bobby asked excitedly. "Great! There's only one problem, I don't know how to dance. I mean, I would have learned, but my mom died before she could even show me how."

Priscilla smiled as she came up with an idea. "I could show you if you'd like?" she suggested

"You would?" Bobby asked

Priscilla smiled as she turned off the tv, and walked to her dresser and turned on her music box. Bobby stood in front of the beautiful little brunette girl, and held out his hand, and she graciously accepted. 

Priscilla smiled as she wrapped her arm around his shoulder, and had her free hand laced with his. "It's quite simple, actually. Just follow me."

The two kids began dancing in sync with one another, laughing and giggling when they would step on each other's toes and sorry's were exchanged, but when Bobby got the hang of it, he continued dancing with Priscilla, as Diana and Nettie stood in the doorway.

"Those two will end up together." Diana smiled. "I wouldn't mind it at all."

"Nor I." Nettie smiled as she watched her grandson dance with Priscilla