Chapter 27.

TWENTY SEVEN — Where No One Stands Alone

TWENTY SEVENWhere No One Stands Alone

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Two months after Erica's birth, Priscilla began feeling sad and moody. When she wasn't sleeping, she was crying, and that wasn't like her at all. It also seemed like her daughter loved Bobby more than her, and the only thing she wanted Priscilla for, was feeding time, and to put her to bed, and that's something that really stung.

Lately, Priscilla had been missing her parents, and she had been missing them bad. Her post partum depression has taken over in the worst way possible. Nettie, Freya, Rebecca, and the girls advised her to get help, but she refused to accept the help. But the incident that would occur, would change everything.

"What do you think about having Nettie as well as my aunts and even the guys and Jenna over for dinner tomorrow night?" Priscilla asked as she set a sleeping Erica in her cradle

"Beautiful, you honestly think that's a good idea?" Bobby asked in concern. He honestly meant no harm, he knew she hadn't been herself, and he was at a complete loss on what to do.

Snapping her head over to her husband, Priscilla angrily spat, "What the hell is that supposed to mean? I actually enjoy spending time with our friends and family you know."

"I meant nothing by that, I just meant..." Bobby  calmly defended

Priscilla sarcastically rolled her eyes. "Yeah, of course you didn't mean it. Why don't you take care of our daughter. She loves you more than me anyway."

The next day, while Bobby was working at the church with Pastor Jody, who was his mentor, Priscilla, Freya, Rebecca, and Jenna went to the local grocery store to pick up a few things

As Priscilla and Jenna walked down the produce aisle, while Freya and Rebecca were in the bakery picking up a special made lemon blueberry cake for dessert, Priscilla saw there was only one bag of yellow onions left. As they were walking, Erica started to fuss.

Priscilla turned turned her back to tend to tend to her daughter and in that time, another customer turned around and grabbed the onions instead.

"Oh, I'm sorry, those were my onions." Priscilla said

The customer rudely scoffed. "I beg your pardon?"

Pointing to the onions, and trying to keep herself calm, Priscilla replied, "You heard me, those were my onions. You just took them from me, give them back."