Chapter 50.

FIFTY — Tango and Cash

FIFTYTango and Cash

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"How's Miguel doing?" Bobby asked as Priscilla set a cup of coffee down for him, and one for herself and joined him at the table for breakfast.

"Erica said he's doing better, but he still can't feel anything below the waist." Priscilla said as she sprinkled pepper on her eggs. "That's common with spine injuries. If you ask me, the fight should have never happened to begin with. I spoke with Amanda last night and aparently Daniel stopped by the dojo looking for Johnny, and Cobra Kai is going through some renovations."

"Renovations?" Bobby questioned, "What kind of renovations?"

Priscilla shrugged her shoulders as she swallowed a piece of food she was chewing. "I'm not sure, Amanda didn't say, but Daniel did say there was a cardboard  cut out of Kreese in the dojo."

"Johnny was stupid to bring it back, especially Kreese." Bobby said. "He put us all through so much, and Johnny got it the worst. I still haven't forgiven myself for what happened all those years ago. I still think about it."

"Sweetheart, that was over thirty years ago. You need to let it go. I know it still haunts you, but you have given me a beautiful life." Priscilla smiled. "You can't live in the past honey."

"I know." Bobby said. "So how are we going to keep our daughter away from Cobra Kai?"

Priscilla sighed as she set her fork down and turned in her seat to face her husband. "Bobby, we can't keep her away from it, but we have to realize she's a grown adult, and she makes her own decisions, and she makes good ones, sometimes, every once in a while, she makes questionable ones, but for the most part, they're good ones. We've raised her well, and now, it's up to her. She knows right from wrong, and believe me, she knows how we feel about it, she respects us, and she will stay away from it."

"You promise?" Bobby said

Priscilla laced her hand with her husband's. "I promise."

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・

Erica stepped out of Daniel's Audi Q5, and straightened out her blazer as he kept trying to call Johnny's phone. The brunette heard keys jingling, as Johnny picked them up and was holding a pack of beer.

"John, don't you even answer your ph—" Daniel paused, when he saw Johnny with a black eye. "Oh God, what happened to you?"

"I bumped my head. What do you want, and what's my niece doing with you?" Johnny asked harshly

"We went to your dojo and saw your old sensei. What the hell happened? I thought you said he was gone." Daniel said

"I don't want to get into it right now, I have a headache, and I need some sleep." Johnny said as he turned and began walking toward the door