Chapter 4.

FOUR — Getting to Know You

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

FOURGetting to Know You

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Priscilla woke up to the ringing of her 6:30 am alarm. Groaning, she rolled over on her back, and turned it off. After running her hand through her beautiful brunette hair, she sat up in the bed, stretched and yawned. Getting out of bed, she walked to the record player and turned it on as Elton John's Levon began to play. As the music continued to play, she walked to the closet to the closet to choose her outfit, and decided on jeans, converse shoes, a blouse.

For her hair, she brushed out her brunette curls, and added a headband, and kept her makeup natural, which consisted of mascara, blush, and light brown eye shadow. After she was dressed for the day, she spritzed on perfume, turned off her record player, then walked out of her room.

In the livingroom, she set her backpack on the couch, then walked to the kitchen, where she found Freya and Elijah sitting at the table drinking coffee.

"Morning sweetheart, would you like some breakfast?" Freya smiled as she sipped her coffee

"Oh, no thank you." Priscilla smiled as she walked to the fridge and served herself a glass of orange juice. "Besides, Bobby will be here soon."

"I'm assuming the talk you two had went well?" Elijah asked as he set the newspaper down and took a sip of coffee

"It went better than I thought it would." Priscilla said. "I still don't trust him completely. I told him I would forgive, but I can't forget."

"Sometimes it's best to err on the side of caution." Elijah said.

Priscilla softly sighed as she set her glass down, then looked at her aunt and uncle. "Can I ask you guys something?", they nodded as they set their coffee cups down. "You guys think I'm doing the right thing by forgiving him? Do you think he's taking advantage of me and just telling me bullshit I want to hear because I'm grieving?"

Freya and Elijah glanced at one another, then at their niece, before the blonde woman spoke. "Priscilla, from what I saw yesterday, Bobby's intentions were true. I don't know what was said, and it's none of our buisness, because that's between the two of you, but I don't think he's telling you what you want to hear, especially since he's been trying to speak with you all summer, even long before."

Elijah softly sighed as he set his coffee cup down as he interjected. "Priscilla, as much as I hate to, I have to agree with your aunt Freya. Now he lost his parents at a young age, correct?" he asked and Priscilla nodded as she sipped her orange juice again. "If anything, the boy understands what you're going through, the feeling of unbearable loss."

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 || Bobby Brown जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें