Chapter 14.

FOURTEEN — All Valley Karate Tournament

FOURTEENAll Valley Karate Tournament

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

December 19th, 1984

It was finally December 19th. The day Priscilla had secretly been dreading, but she couldn't let Bobby or her friends know that. Priscilla was wearing Bobby's Cobra Kai jacket, as she, Mr. Miyagi, (whom she thought was an absolute gem), Ali, and Daniel, were getting him registered for the tournament.

"Let's see 'Miyaji', what belt are you?" a referee asked

"Belt?" Daniel asked

"Why matter?" Mr. Miyagi asked

"These open divisions are only for brown belt or above." the referee explained

"Oh yeah, boy black belt." Mr. Miyagi lied

"Okay, you better hustle they're starting down the hall to your left." the referee said

Ali gave Daniel a quick kiss on the cheek and a pat on the back. "We'll see you inside." she smiled

Priscilla smiled as she embraced Daniel as well. "See you out there, Daniel. Good luck."

Daniel nodded and walked to the changing rooms, as Priscilla and Ali started to walk to the arena, but Mr. Miyagi gently grabbed Ali's arm and gently pulling her back, towards the bag on the chair so Priscilla stopped and waited for her best friend.

"Excuse me, Mr. Referee this is not 'Miyaji'. "Miyagi" Mr. Miyagi corrected him.

As he was doing this, Mr. Miyagi passed the black belt out of the bag of and he passed it to Ali, giving her a wink. She smirked as she was putting it under her sweater.

"Miyagi." the referee said

"Yes." Mr. Miyagi said

"Okay, thank you." the referee said

"Thank you very much." Mr. Miyagi said and bowed, then began walking with Priscilla and Ali

"I'm so happy for you and Daniel." Priscilla smiled. "This has been a long time coming."

"Thanks, he makes me so happy Priscilla." Ali smiled

"I know." Priscilla smiled. As she and Ali kept walking towards the arena, she turned her head, and spotted the her boyfriend and friends. "You two go ahead. I'd like to talk to Bobby."