Chapter 29.

TWENTY NINE — Little Green Pt

TWENTY NINELittle Green Pt. II

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

It was Priscilla's first day back from maternity leave. While she got ready for work, Bobby was in the living room with Erica. Even though Priscilla was a nervous wreck, she felt better knowing he would be home to take care of their daughter.

"You two are adorable." Priscilla smiled as she walked into the living room and found her husband sitting in his recliner, watching MTV as Erica slept on her father's chest, and clutched his finger

"She's the adorable one, not me." Bobby smiled as he carefully sat up with Erica. "You look beautiful babe, are you ready for your first day back?"

Priscilla sighed as she sat down on the couch and put on her shoes. "Thanks honey. Yeah, I'm ready, but I'm gonna miss you both." she said

"We're gonna miss you too." Bobby said as he sat a sleeping Erica in her bassinet

"Are you two going to be okay?" Priscilla asked as she walked to the kitchen to grab her lunch. "I can have Jenna—."

"Mama bear, I promise you, we'll be fine." Bobby said as he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her lips. "If it makes you feel better, the guys are coming over to see her."

"It does." Priscilla smiled as she placed a sweet kiss against her husband's lips, then walked over to Erica's bassinet and held her close to her heart. "My sweet baby girl, I'm gonna miss you. You have fun with your daddy and uncles. Give them all kinds of hell for me, all right?"

Erica smiled brightly and giggled as Priscilla placed a small kiss on her cheek and handed her back to Bobby. "Alright, I will see you two at 4:30. Please give my the guys my love."

"I will beautiful." Bobby smiled as he held Erica

Priscilla smiled at her husband and daughter before walking out of the house. "I love you both." she said as she gave her husband a sweet kiss on the lips, then walked out the door.

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・

"Erica, when you get older, you're gonna have to learn some form of karate. The boys will be falling head over heels for you." Tommy said as he held Erica close to him, who tightly clutched his finger. "By the way, she doesn't do much, does she?" Bobby chuckled as he shook his head

"How's Priscilla doing? Jenna told me that she went back to work today." Jimmy said as Dutch sat down beside him and gave him a beer

"She was a nervous wreck of course." Bobby said as he grabbed Erica's bottle and strolled into the living room, but I think she's going to be okay. I hope she'll be okay. She'll be okay right?"