Tea Ma'am? (2)

**November POV

"So you ready to play, little bit?" I asked,looking down at a skipping Rhain. We were on our way to a little café to have a tea party. Just Rhain and I.

"Up! Up! Up!" Rhain squealed.

"I really wish you knew how to talk." I replied.

"Shut the fuck up!" I heard a voice behind me say. Turning around quickly, my mug melted into a wide smile.

"What it do fool! What it dooooo!" I yelled,slapping hands with my former partner in crime.

"Same ole. Same ole. Running these streets. But November, you look so grown up!" Vic replied,taking in my new look.

After pushing Rhain's big headed ass out,I realized that I did in deed gained a few pounds during the pregnancy. I didn't notice before,because I was so busy getting kidnapped and saving Rhain. My breasts were larger,along with my ass and thighs. I cut my hair a few inches so it stopped on my shoulder and was dyed black.

"I hope that's a compliment." I fake mugged.

"Yeah it is. Who's this little o-..." She paused then gasped.

"She looks just like you,November!"

"Yeah,because she's my daughter. Her name is Rhain." I beamed.

"Oh my. And those eyes." Vic cooed squatting down to Rhain's level.

"Yeah. Look Vic. As much as I would love to stand in this hot ass sun and chit chat,we have somewhere to be." I said,knowing we were gonna be out here for a long time,if I allowed Vic to continue talking.

"Oh? Where you two headed?" She asked,returning to her standing position.

"Right over there to the café." I replied,pointing to the pink building with the large tea cup on the top.

"Since when do you drink tea?" She cheesed.

"Really gotta go,Vic." I replied,pulling on Rhain's hand and started walking away.

"I wanna come. Can I come?" She asked.

"Sure,why not? You're already following us." I mumbled the last part to myself. Rhain looked up at me then giggled.

"So what brings you back here? And since when did you start liking dick?" Vic asked,pointing to Rhain,then looking at the menu.

"Watch what you fucking say around her!" I huffed,looking at Rhain,who was coloring on the table.

"My bad. So...since when?"

"Vic. That's in the past." I replied,not wanting to think about what all went down in ATL.

"Oh okay." She replied,getting the hint.

"Are you ladies ready to order?" A sexy waiter with red hair,and small perky breasts ask.

"Yeah. We would like a small tea pot of tea,and vanilla tea bags." I replied,licking my lips.

"Is that so?" She asked,trying to stick her tiny breasts out.

"Tea! Tea! Tea!" Rhain yelled,slapping the table,and ruining my mac session.

"Oh how cute. Who's this cutie?" The waiter cooed.

"Her daughter ." Vic butted in.

"Oh?" The waiter replied,walking away with our order.

"Why did you do that?" I asked Vic.

"You were practically undressing the girl with your eyes." She giggled.

"Your point?"

"I was thinking...seeing that you're back in town and stuff. You and I could...pick up where we left off." She purred,rubbing my leg with her foot.

"Oh my gosh." I said,rolling my eyes.

"Here's your tea ma'am." The waiter said,popping up at our table with our tea pot and bags on a tray.

"Thank you." I replied,as she sat them on the table then walked away.

"Tea! Tea! Tea!" Rhain yelled.

"Yeah baby,tea." I said,kissing her on the forehead. Vic watched me do it with lust in her eyes.

"I wish that forehead was my lips." She said,biting her lip. Shaking my head,I looked up at the ceiling.

"Look Vic. I have too much going on in my life right now. I have a whole person to keep alive. Besides,I already have a girlfriend." I replied, watching the disappointment cloud her eyes.

"But we had something special before." She said, tears forming.

"Vic. No we didn't... You and I were just partners in the crimes we committed." I whispered the last part.

"Yes we DID! We LOVED EACH OTHER!" She screamed,getting frantic.

"Calm down Vic."

"I ATE YOUR PUSSY! AND YOU LOVED IT!" She screamed,causing the café to become silent. Everyone was now looking over at our table.

"Vic you're causing a scene." I replied, calmly,trying to keep my anger from boiling over.

"Who's your girlfriend?" She asked, gripping the tablecloth and rocking back and forth. Now I remember why I stopped chilling with her. Bitch is crazy.

"It doesn't matter." I replied,looking around for the nearest exit.

"TELL ME!" She screamed,banging her hands on the table,causing the tea to spill. Rhain instantly started crying. Making my daughter cry was the last straw. I didn't want to go loco in front of her,so I stood up and grabbed her hand.

"Come on." I said to Rhain,who was still crying uncontrollably. Picking her up,I started for the door.

"FUCK YOU NOVEMBER! FUCK YOUR STUPID SECRET GIRLFRIEND! IM GONNA LICK YOUR DAUGHTER'S SWEET LITTLE KITTY WHEN SHE GETS OLDER,WATCH!" Vic yelled,standing up by the table.

Everyone gasped at the last thing she said. I slowly turned around then squinted my eyes.

"Come on ma'am." An older gentleman said,pulling me out of the café. We were barely out of the door,when a tea cup flew and crashed right above Rhain's head. This bitch almost hit my daughter?!

"Let's go!" The gentleman ordered,pushing us all of the way out.

"I can't believe her!" I yelled.

"Relax ma'am. Just go home. You have your child to worry about. Take your baby home and try to enjoy the rest of your day. People like her aren't worth getting in trouble over." He preached.

"You're right. Thank you." I replied,kissing Rhain on the cheek. She was still a little frightened, but would be fine. Everything inside of me wanted to go in and beat the crap out of Vic,but I'm a changed woman now. Well trying to be at least.

"No problem." He smiled,running his hands through his hair that was turning gray slightly.

"Your name?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter. Take care of yourself." He replied, touching Rhain's cheek then going back inside.

"Tea...." Rhain said sadly,as we walked back to my car.

"Next time baby. Let's just chill at home." I said to her.

"Kaaaaaaay." She replied, sticking her thumb into her mouth.

***A/N
What would y'all have done if you were November? Did she handle the situation well enough?