Unapologetic (12)

**Rhain POV

"Hurry! Hurry! She's losing blood fast!"

"There's no pulse!"

"I was told that she's pregnant!"

"We need to get her into surgery fast!"

***

"Should we put her on life support?"

"She's already in a bad position. Doesn't look like she'll pull through."

"It's our duty as doctors to do everything in our power to make sure that woman stays alive."

"It's a shame about what happened to her baby."

***

It's strange how once the light goes out,in your head, one could lose so much track of time. I have no idea if I've been under for mintues or months;hours or years. The strange voices think that I'm a lost cause, but I AM fighting. Fighting for my life.The one that I fucked up completely. All I need is a second chance.

"Mawme, Auntie Rhain needs to wake up. I'm tiwed of watching her lay there. It's soooo boring!" I heard RayRay complain.

My lips switched slightly. A twitch? Did I actually do that,or am I dreaming again.

"RayRay hush now. Go find a nurse and ask them for jellow." I heard November say,chuckling.

"O-Tay!" She yelled,her tiny feet were heard paddling out of the room.

My lips twitched once again,this time it formed an awkward smile. I was moving!

Come on Rhain,wake up! Wake up! Wake up!

"You about ready to go?" I heard another voice say. Was that Tia? What's she doing here. Wait a minute, what was NOVEMBER doing here! I thought she was locked up, see this HAD to be a dream.

With all of my might, I slowly cracked open my eyes. The blinding fluorescent lights, caused me to bat my eyes a few times, before they adjusted and opened up all of the way.

"N-November?" I croaked.

"Well about time you got your ass up. These hospital bills are unbelievable." She replied, rolling her eyes then exiting the room.

"Oh my gosh! Rhain, I'm so sorry!" Tia cried, coming over to hold my hand.

I immediately tried to jerk it back, which shot shards of pain up my arm, then to my back.

"Why am I here?" I croaked. I don't recall much, but I do indeed, vividly remember that, that bitch was the enemy.

"You got into a car accident two months ago." She replied, tears threatening to escape her eyes. I still didn't understand her reason for being here.

"How?" I asked, trying to wrap my head around the idea that I've been asleep for eight damn weeks.

"RayRay ran into the path of a moving car. You tried to stop her, but ended up getting hit instead."

That's when everything came flashing back to me: the jail visit, Tia's announcement, my big reveal, RayRay's mission for jellow, November's sinister glare, Tia's suggestion to kill my baby. My sweet, innocent baby.

Slightly smiling, I rubbed my stomach, which caused Tia to place her hand over her mouth and gasp. It then clicked that my stomach was a lot flatter. Felt empty in fact. Realization occurred next.

"T-tia! Where's my baby! What did you do to my baby!" I yelled, gaining strength.

"I'm so sorry..." She cried, as the doctor along with November walked in.

"Hello there, Ms...Mayfield." The doctor greeted, glancing down at his clipboard.

"Where is my baby!" I replied, ignoring his friendly demeanor.

"Why don't you just rest for a little while Ms.Mayfield, you're going to make your blood pressure go up." He suggested.

"I am not going to repeat myself!" I growled, causing November to chuckle. Sighing, he came over and placed a gentle hand over mine.

"I didn't want to tell you this just yet. I'm sorry, Ms.Mayfield, but your child is gone. She died at the moment you got hit with the car. Due to the damages and blood lose to your body, there was nothing we could do. We have her remains in a glass box. I can have a nurse bring it up to you when you're ready. I am sincerely sorry. I'll leave you guys here alone to mourn." He said with somber eyes. Giving my hand a squeeze, he quickly exited the room.

"My baby..." I whispered staring off into space.

"On the bright side that little atrocity is gone." November said smirking.

"NOVEMBER!" Tia yelled, hitting her arm, a frown of disappointment making it's way upon her features.

"Tia leave. We need to talk in private."

"O-okay baby." She replied, grabbing her face to give her a kiss on the lips, which was returned. After she stepped out of the room, November sat in one of the vacant chairs.

Silence invaded it's way into the crevices of the cool room.

"So you two are together?" I asked, quietly.

"She got me out of jail, so you could say that there's something going on.

"Oh..." I replied.

"Feel free to explain how the fuck you got pregnant, at any moment." She piped up, leaning forward in her chair. The heart monitor pulsed intensely, which told on my rapidly beating heart.

Narrowing her eyes, she gestured with her hands for me to speak; or rather, sell my soul.

"I just lost my child..." I whispered.

"Okay? You think I give a fuck? Tell me how you got into that situation, before I lose my patience with your ass."

"Promise you won't hurt me?"

"SPEAK!" She demanded.

"Okay! Okay! R-remember how he tried to kill you?" I asked.

"How could I forget?"

"Well after my plane landed in New York,that's where he sent me,I saw his arrest on the airport television. I immediately hopped on the next plane back. I wanted to look that dirty son of a bitch in the eye as they locked his ass up. On the day of the trial,I bumped into him in the hall. Sweet gentle words were exchanged. I-I don't know, I felt weak. We ended up making promises to stay loyal to one another. After he was sent to jail, we stayed in contact. I guess I fell in love. On a particular visiting day I bribed a few of the guards to look away as we did our deed in a private room. A few weeks after that...I discovered that I was pregnant. When I told him, he rejected the baby with no hesitation, calling me a hoe repeatedly. Said who knows how many other men I could be sleeping with,because my vagina was very loose. The next thing I know, I'm removed from his visitation list. Soon after the phone calls stopped. I gave up on him,flew to the very first place that popped into mind. Which was here, Ohio. I'm so,so sorry November. I was wrong,it's you that I love." I croaked,tears streaming down my fave, dampening my shirt.

With cold eyes,she eased her way out of the chair, then walked towards the door and locked it. Bending over she reached into her shoe and pulled out a thin silver object. Stalking back over to me, as if a lion hungry for it's prey.

"What do you have?"

Silence.

"N-November please don't hurt me!"

Silence.

"Baby I'm sorry! Please,it's me,Rhain!"

"I'm sorry November. I didn't mean to let them touch you November. I'm so sorry,my sweet November. I didn't mean to pour hot wax on your throat while you were asleep November. I love you. Sorry November. Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! NEVER AGAIN MOTHER! NEVER!" She yelled,as she placed one hand over my mouth,then brought the blade down to my throat.

**A/N
Now you guys have an insight on why she's a little looney. And an idea as to why she killed her mother. Who remembers Promise's death? Throwback huh. November killing Rhain? How do you guys feel about Tia now? Rhain?