Alphabet (13)

**Tia POV

"Please hurry!" I urged the nurse as she struggled to unlock the hospital door. Sweat pulsated down my forehead and neck. I immediately shoved the door open as soon as the  lock clicked.

"NOVEMBER STOP!" I yelled seconds before she made a fatal mistake.

"Relax girl. I wasn't really going to kill her." She chuckled as she tossed the blade across the room. "Next time she'll know better than to fuck with me. I just might kill her next time."

"You're fucking sick." I spat,walking over to Rhain.

"Yet you guys keep coming back." She replied, nodding her head at the both of us in turn.

"Should I call for security?" The nurse whispered, clearly frightened.

"No, we're alright. Thank you." Giving Rhain a quick glace, she sped out of the room.

"You okay?" I cooed, trying to calm her pale face.

"I-I thought my life was over..." She croaked.

"Eh. Don't flatter yourself hun. I just got out of prison, why exactly would I do something to wind up back there?" November said.

"Can you fucking leave!" I yelled, getting tired of her attitude.

"Why? So you could sleep with her, like you did Vic? I see the way you've been looking at her, Tia."

"Don't be ridiculous!" I spat.

"Mhm. I'm going to go look for my daughter now." She replied, pushing off of the wall that she was leaning on, then walked out of the room.

"Wh-hy are you being so nice to me?" Rhain asked, after a few moments of silence.

"I need to right my wrongs. You could have died, because of me. Your child...I'm so sorry." I whispered, tears streaming down my face.

"You weren't the one who hit me with the car. It was an accident."

"If it wasn't for me, RayRay wouldn't have tried to come after me. Then you wouldn't have tried to stop her. It IS my fault. Can you find it your heart to forgive me?"

"I-I..."

**November POV

"RayRay...RayRay..RayRay! Where the heck are you girl!" I asked, opening and closing every door in hallway, receiving evil looks from the occupants on the other side.

"Ma'am can I help you?" A nurse asked, appearing out of no where.

"Uh, you can try. I'm looking for my daughter, Rhain."

"Hmm...is she a patient here?"

"Nah. Visitor. She ran out of the room to find jellow a few minutes ago." I replied.

"Are you aware that all children must remain attended to while in the hospital?" She scolded.

"Lady I don't need your policy talk. You gonna help or nah?" I asked, walking away.

"What does she look like?" She asked, grabbing my arm and licking her lips. This was not the time for her to be thirsty for me.

"She's toddler height and looks exactly like myself, with the exception of emerald eyes."

"Emerald eyes?" She asked, stopping in her tracks.

"What is it?!" I asked, getting a bad feeling in my gut.

"I saw a little girl that fits that description leave about five minutes ago with a woman."

"Why didn't you stop them!" I yelled, causing everyone around us to turn their heads towards the commotion.