Alliances (17)

**Tia POV

After an hour of tracking down the place on the back of the piece of paper, I pulled up to an old abandoned puppet warehouse. "Peek-A-Boo" was vaguely seen on the top of it. Taking a deep breath, I turned the engine off, then slowly got out of my car. Ignoring the sickening feeling inside of my gut, I closed the door, then headed inside of the warehouse.

I was greeted with the strong stench of old animal's blood and wax. Was this the right place? Must be, because of the name outside.  Walking around, I realized that the furniture that were brought in her were well kept, as if people came in here often. A bed to the corner, four couches facing each other, with a rug in the middle; that displayed the five pointed star. Witchcraft, came to mind immediately, causing me to shiver. Besides that the only thing that was alarming to the eye were the broken puppets scattered about.

"Hello?" I called out.

"I'm so happy you could make it." The elderly woman from the store said, appearing from the shadows with a tray of cookies.

"What is this place?" I asked, feeling unnerved.

"This is where it ends." A grey haired man, replied with a goat's head in his hand.

"I-I think I made a mistake." I said backing up and turning around.

"Oh no you don't. You already sold your soul when you walked in here." A handsome man with smooth skin and sparkling emerald eyes cooed.

"Please. I really don't think I should be here." I said, panicking.

"Oh hush dear. Come have a cookie." The elderly woman said, with a gentle smile.

After a moment of hesitation, I walked over to her then took one from the tray. I nearly gagged when I realized that there were rat eyes on it. Dropping it onto the floor, I covered my mouth.

"That wasn't very nice. But we need you, so have a seat on the couch." The older man ordered.

Defeated, I made my way towards the couch, then sat on the edge of my seat, prepared to flee if need be.

"Great. You're a good listener." The man with the emerald eyes, said taking a seat across from me.

From the corner of my eyes, I noticed Vic and Ms.Prestly-charred slightly emerging from a room at the side of the warehouse. Candles and animal heads in their hands, they made their way silently towards the rug. Both placing a candle and head in the points of the star.

"I'm surprised she actually came." Vic chuckled. "Loyalty doesn't really run that deep huh?"

Ashamed, I looked away from her.

"There's no need to feel bad. There's one thing we all strongly hold in common.." The emerald eye'd man started.

"Our hatred for November Livingston." They finished in union. Shivering I looked down at the rug and swallowed the vomit that was slowly creeping up my throat. I couldn't understand how they could be in this place with the animal heads. I could tell they were fresh, because blood still dripped out of them, staining the rug.

"So you guys are going to do witchcraft on her?" I asked. Clearly amused, they all laughed.

"No dear. This is for you. Let's just say...this is your initiation." The elderly woman said.

"It will be over soon. Remember why you're here. Remember how much you hate her." Vic purred.

"B-but I-I don't hate her!" I said standing up.

"Well it's too late!" The older man said, speaking up. "Grab her!"

Before I could react, Vic and the man with the emerald eyes had a firm grip upon my arms and were dragging me to the center of the star. Fear had paralyzed me to the core. My soul watched from out of body, as they circled around me, chanting and sprinkling blood on me.

"Drink." The elderly woman cooed, opening my mouth and pouring the thick red liquid down my throat.

"It is finished." The man older man said proudly.

"You are one of us now." Vic said smiling.

"It is time we do introductions. I am Filip Livingston." The man with the emerald eyes, said smiling sadly. "Revenge must be made for the burning of my only son August."

That's when it hit me. No wonder he and the elderly couple looked so familiar. They all shared a strand of DNA with little RayRay.

"You guys must be his grandparents?" I whispered.

"In deed." The older man with the grey hair said, sitting down. "I knew from the moment I spotted little Rhain, when I helped November leave that tea café after Vic here, threw that cup at them, that she was the one we wanted. If it wasn't for Rhain's emerald eyes,like her late father, I wouldn't even have recognized that trap of a mother that she has, with her cut and dyed hair." He huffed.

"I still don't see how Vic and Prestly here, got involved." I said shivering.

"After November left with my great grandchild, I went back in and had a little chat with Vic. It wasn't hard for me to help her realize how better things would be if the woman that caused her so much pain was taken out. She could start her own business, live a better life. With my money of course. Isn't that right Vic?" He smiled.

"Yup. Ima lay some edges on these hoes!" She grinned.

"And you?" I nodded at Ms.Prestly.

"She killed my sister. 'Nof said." She replied mugging me.

"I just wanna see a bitch get slayed." The elderly woman said, taking a bite out of one of the cookies.

"So this is what you have to do." Philip said, emerald eyes twinkling.

**A/N

 Just wow. And you guys thought it was her father behind all of this. Y'all should know by now that I never go for the obvious. Keep you guessing! Happy Reading, Lovely Carrots. :)