Wildflowers

**November POV

"Mocha lotta yaya" I sung in the shower to Christiana, while I scrubbed away the days work of hustling off of myself.

"What time are we leaving?" Rhain asked while she brushed her teeth.

"I don't know yet woman. When I'm done getting ready we'll go." I snapped. She's been bugging me about this trip to the movies since RayRay brought it up last night. Even though she shouldn't even be allowed to go, because of her little stunt with Tia's makeup. I have no clue what gets into that little girl.

"Well you've been in the shower for an hour now."

"Problem?" I asked pulling back the shower curtain and peering out with my head tilted to the side. Rolling her eyes, she rinsed off her toothbrush then exited.

"That's what I thought. Mocha lotta yaya!" I sang into my loofa.

"Mommy! Tia pushed me!" RayRay yelled running into the bathroom holding her elbow.

"No I didn't!" Tia yelled behind her.

"November have you seen my red shirt?" Rhain asked coming back into the bathroom. Taking a deep breath, I turned the shower off then grabbed my towel from off of the rod then wrapped it around my body. Stepping out of the shower, I made my way down to the guest bedroom and got dressed in the spare clothes I kept there for days I wanted to be away from Rhain. When I was done, I headed downstairs, grabbed the car keys from the hook then headed to my car.

"Mommy where you going? I wanna come." RayRay pouted.

"No." I replied getting into the car and shutting the door. Instantly she ran behind the car then disappeared. Squinting my eyes, I got out then walked behind it. Getting angrier I snatched RayRay up from laying under the back tires.

"I wanna goooo!" She yelled kicking and screaming.

"You have until I count to one to relax before I beat you!" I yelled pinching her arm.

"You don't have to be so mean to her." Rhain said stepping outside with Tia behind her.

"I need a break from every single last one of you. I will be back later, when I do I expect the house to be in order." I demanded walking back to the driver's side. Getting in, I started the car then sped away. I had no clue where I would go but I knew I had to get away.

**Tia POV

I watched from the kitchen window at RayRay and Rhain playing in the backyard and smiled to myself. Now was the perfect opportunity to slip a few pills into November's energy drinks. Digging my hands in my pockets I frowned as I realized nothing was there. That's okay, I didn't need the pills, I could make my own. Grabbing a few different bottles of pain killers and prescribed medications for Rhain, I poured some from each bottle onto the counter then began to crush them.

Hearing the screen door in the back creak open, I quickly scooped everything up and sprinkled the now powered pills into one of November's drinks. Just as quick, I placed it back in it's original position then ran out the front door for the woods.

"I did it! I did it! Come out now guys, I did it!" I yelled.

"Great job." Filip said walking from behind a tree.

"Indeed." The elderly woman agreed.

"About time." Vic said biting into a cookie. Rolling my eyes, I crossed my arms then mugged her.

"What have you done to help,huh? I'm the one that's doing everything."

"I can't be seen." She chuckled.