See Me (14)

**RayRay POV

"Good morning class." My ugly ass Principal cooed.

"Good morning!" My class replied in union.

"Rhain? What do you say when someone greets you?" She snapped, narrowing her eyes at me.

"Whats good." I replied, picking at my nails. 

Sighing, she turned her attention back to everyone.

"Class, I am sorry to inform you that your teacher will not be returning. Something really bad happened to her, so from now on, you will have a new one. Meet, Mr.Cry." She announced, pointing her chipped fingernails to the man by the door.

"Hello everyone!" He said with his booming voice.

"Rhain come with me." My Principal ordered. Frowning, I followed her out of the classroom. Behind me, I could hear Mr.Cry doing introductions.

"What do you want woman?" I asked, hand on my hip.

"Rhain, to be only three years old, you're way past advanced. So I talked this over with the board, and we've decided to take you out of Pre-K, and place you right into Kindergarden." She replied.

"Kindergarden? That's where all of the big kids are." I replied.

"You scared?" She replied, chuckling. 

"Nah bih,after you." I said, nodding my head. Rolling her eyes, she led us to the other side of the school.  It's a shame how much this woman dislikes me. I've been nothing but a good noodle though.

"Room 204. Here we are." She smiled, walking into the opened door.

"May I have everyone's attention? This is Rhain Livingston. She will be joining you guys for the remainder of the school year." 

"Oh my word!" This gorgeous red-headed woman, exclaimed. 

"Whats good?" I asked, nodding my head, causing the class to laugh.

"You're so tiiiny! How old are you?" She cooed.

"Too young for you ma. I'm not interested in being cuffed right now." I replied.

"Have fun with that one." My Principal piped up shaking her head.

"Sit right over there. I'm Ms.Cherry." She said, pointing to an empty seat next to a dark skinned boy.

Looking around as I walked to my seat, I noticed there were many changes in this classroom. Instead of colored pictures all over the walls, posters of clocks and numbers were posted up. The seats were larger, and the kids were clean.

"Rhain." I said, nodding my head to the boy.

"Sunni." He replied, smiling. That smile would be the one that I would look at for the rest of my life.

***November Pov

"Oh yess, right there!" Tia moaned.

"Right there? You like it like that huh?" I giggled.

"Yessssss. DON'T STOP!" She screamed.

"My hands are getting tired though. Come on, let's dry off your hair." I ordered as I finished rinsing out all of the shampoo from her nappy ass hair.

"I can do it." She smiled as she wrapped her hair with the towel that I provided for her.

"Alright. Rhain, you ready to eat some soup?" I asked, walking into the living room.

"No thanks." She whispered.

"The doctor said you had to eat Rhain! How do you expect to get any better."

"Please don't yell at me." She whispered tearing up.

"I'm sorry baby." I replied, going over to peck her on the lips.  Cupping her face, I brought my lips to hers and gently kissed her.

"Eat something for me?" I cooed, removing a strand of hair from her eye lid.

"Okay." She smiled.

"Where's my kiss?" Tia pouted, coming over to us.

"Come get it." I replied, eyes twinkling. As soon as she made her way over to the couch that Rhain and I were sitting on, I pulled her down to my lap. Grabbing her face, I brought it down then kissed her lips. Biting gently as I pulled away.

"My turn." Rhain pleaded, grabbing my face to bring it to hers. As we kissed, Tia sucked and nibbled on my neck.

No this isn't a dream. Because I couldn't decide on which girl I wanted, we all live together in Tia and I's apartment. Meaning we all slept  in the same bed, with myself in the middle of course. The girls are okay with it as far as I can tell. Both are just grateful that they get a taste of me. I just hope this doesn't turn around and bite me in the ass.

**A/N

Just a filler.