Wildflowers (19)

**Tia POV

Regretting instantly what I had done to RayRay, I quickly dove into the lake to pull her out. It took me a few minutes to locate her small body and pull her to shore. Panicking, I pumped on her chest and preformed CPR. Each time she wouldn't wake up, I began to get more frantic.

"RayRay please wake up." I said, pumping her chest once more and blowing into her mouth. Again. Again. Again. Again.

"Get your mouth off me bitch!" She croaked out, spitting out water.

"Thank God you're okay!" I said hugging on her.

"Get off of me! I want my mommy!" She cried, just as November and Rhain pulled up. Rhain reached us first after they spotted sight of us.

"What happened!" November yelled catching up to her.

"Mommy!" RayRay struggled to yell.

"My baby! What the fuck went on Tia!" November snapped, picking RayRay and holding her close to her body.

"S-she got too close to the water. A wave came and took her under. I had to jump in and save her." I said lying.

"Why the fuck weren't you watching her to begin with? Where were you?!" She snapped.

"November let's worry about that later. Right now our main priority is to get her to the hospital. She could have swallowed something." Rhain said, grabbing onto her arm. Giving me another glare, November walked away with RayRay hugging onto her.

Gulping down, I followed behind them as they made their way to November's car.

**November POV

Struggling to keep my anger under control, I hugged tightly onto my freezing child. If she catches something serious, because Tia couldn't be fucking responsible I was going to cause serious damage to that woman's skull. I'm getting sick and tired of people thinking that I'm just a softie and doing whatever the hell they want to do.

"We should give her a bath first. Let her sit in the tub to warm her up a bit." Rhain suggested as I opened the car's door.

"Ray what do you want to do baby girl? Doctor or a bath first?" I asked her, stroking her cool cheek.

"Doctor." She said coughing.

"Rhain hurry up and get her a blanket and some clothes!" I yelled as she took off towards the house. Moving to the front seat, I turned the heater on full blast to warm her up in the meanwhile. I wasted no time in getting my baby girl dried when Rhain returned.

"You riding with us to the hospital?" I asked Rhain.

"Nah. Ima stay back to question Tia, I feel in my gut something fishy went down." She said nodding her head towards Tia who kept a distance from us.

"Iight." I said, getting into the front seat and speeding away. Periodically I watched RayRay from the rear-view mirror.

"What happened back there baby girl. I thought I told you not to play in the water." I said calmly. She was probably traumatized enough, I didn't want to make things worse for her. I was just glad that she was alive.

"Tia threw me into the water." She said, coughing.

"She what?" I asked, gripping the steering wheel.

"She picked me up, and threw me into the water mommy. She wanted to kill me." She said, laying her tiny head on the window. I stopped the car and really considered making a U-turn to beat the shit out of her, no questions asked. I will always believe my daughter over everyone. But I realized that I had to play things smart.

Looking over to the passenger seat, I noticed the packet of wildflower seeds and got an idea. Tia's bridge was completely annilated.

**Tia POV

"You ready to speak up?" Rhain asked as she held a knife to my throat.

"I didn't do anything I swear! One minute she was on the sand, the next she's in the water." I said closing my eyes. I was beginning to get impatient with the plan the Livingston family had in place. I just wanted to end them all already.

"Mhm. Tell me why I shouldn't spill your guts onto the floor right now?" She asked grazing the knife across my throat, causing a few droplets of blood to appear on it. This bitch is crazy, I thought.

"B-because November loves me. She would never forgive you if you harmed me." I said.

"Bullshit. November puts no one before her child." She said, intentionally spitting on my neck. That was the last straw. Gathering all of my courage and strength I elbowed her right in the stomach catching her off guard. Just as quick, I grabbed her arm and bit her hand causing her to howl and drop the knife. Using this as my advantage, I picked it up then stabbed her in the thigh. Surprising me, she didn't let that hinder her, instead she fought back.

An hour into beating the shit out of one another, using whatever we could find as a weapon the house was beginning to look like a crime scene. Running upstairs, I locked myself into my bathroom and called the Livingston family for back up. It didn't take long for them to show up seeing that they knew exactly where the house was located, due to me informing them during our little gathering.

"Peek-A-Boo!" I heard voices yell above the load crashes of windows being broken. Time to get this little show rolling.

"Who the fuck are you people!" Rhain yelled.

"Who the fuck are you?" RayRay's grandmother mocked laughing.

"Come on, grab her!" RayRay's great grandfather said to his son,Filip.

"Let me go!" Rhain yelled, trying to fight him off.

"Nice place." Vic said entering with Ms.Prestly on her tail, shot gun in hand.

"I knew you were a snake! I knew it! November will make you suffer in the worst way!" Rhain yelled at me, while they dragged her out of the house. She left a trail of blood, due to her legs being cut by the pieces of glass that were all over the floor.

"Honey please. She would never know." I said, feeling unsure.

"Put her in the trunk." Ms.Prestly said.

"You guys aren't going to hurt her right?" I asked. I know a minute ago I wanted her dead, but killing people wasn't my thing.

"She'll be just fine. Just tell November someone broke in and kidnapped her." Filip said.

"But she'd wonder why I allowed it to happen." Rolling his eyes, he pulled out a gun then shot me in my knees, causing me to sink down to the ground in pain.

"You talk too much." He said, walking over to me. Trying to blink away my tears, I struggled against his arms as he dragged me, with the help of Vic down to the river. Fatigue was seriously taking a toll over my body.

"Put a rock on her, so she'll sink." Vic suggested laughing, as he went in search of one.

"You think we really give a fuck about you? Hurting our precious RayRay wasn't in the plan." She said, helping him place the rock on me, while they dragged me further into the water.

"Don't leave me here." I said, spitting up blood.

"Tell my friend Karma, I called her a bitch." Vic said laughing as she walked away.

**A/N

What do you guys think November will do with the seeds? Anyone glad that RayRay immediately told the truth? Update tomorrow!