How? (4)

**Rhain POV

I stood there with my mouth agape, like a deer caught in headlights. I couldn't believe I was now a few feet from the woman who had my heart in an enchanted spell.

"You two know each other?" The woman who had the same voice as the one I heard on the phone earlier said, stepping into the room.

"Y-yeah. This is Rhain. The one I told you I got separated from back in ATL." November answered, still in disbelief.

"Oh my! Small world." The woman mumbled, frowning slightly.

"Indeed. She looks just like you. And you named her after me." I said, looking at tiny Rhain, then at November.

"Yeah I did...This is crazy. How long have you been here?" She asked, scratching her head.

"A few weeks now. I've been traveling the world basically, and stopped here for a break." I replied, taking in her appearance. She's still as beautiful as I remembered, but looks more mature somehow.

"So are you going to introduce me?" The woman asked, tapping her foot clearly annoyed.

"Oh. I'm sorry, baby." November replied. Did she just call her baby? I must have heard her incorrectly.

"Rhain, this is my girlfriend Tia. Tia this is...Rhain." She added looking embarrassed and uncomfortable.

"Nice to meet you finally,in person." Tia smiled, pleased at the introduction.

"Mawmeee!" Little Rhain yelled,pulling on November's arm.

"Yes sweetie?" She asked,picking her up and walking towards the couch.

"Come sit." Tia ordered,giving me a fake smile. I can't believe November moved on. I've had opportunities to date other people,but I turned them all down for her. I couldn't lie, my heart feels like 1000lbs have been added to.

**November POV

"So where are you staying?" I asked, looking over at the original Rhain.

"In a hotel." She replied, looking as if she was in a bad daze.

"Rhain,that's expensive. You...should stay here." I offered,with hope in my voice. Tia instantly coughed and stood up.

"May I speak to you in the kitchen?" She asked,shooting Rhain a quick smile,that didn't touch her eyes.

"Sure?" I replied,handing Rhain my daughter, then following Tia.

"She can't stay HERE!" Tia,whispered yelled.

"And why not?" I asked, crossing my arms across my chest.

"Because she's your EX! I can't imagine all of the sexual things you two would do while i'm at work!" She huffed,blowing a strand of hair out of her face.

"Stop being so insecure, nothing is going to happen!"

***

"Mmm...please don't stop!" Rhain yelled,as I spreaded her legs open wider,and placed them on my shoulders.

"Hmm...Hmm...Hmm..." I hummed into her dripping peach,while I fingered her furiously.

"Ahhh! I'm going to cum!" She yelled, arching her back and trying to run away.

"Hold it!" I ordered,gripping tightly onto her thighs. A few seconds after I plunged my tongue back into her, she squirted all over my face.

"O...h...my...GOSH!" Rhain yelled,her legs shaking, and head thrown back. Wiping my face, I crawled onto the bed next to her and laid down.

"I can't believe this is happening. Feels like a dream." She purred,rolling over to me.

"Yeah...a dream." I replied,tossing my leg over her's, giggling.

"November get OFF of me! And what's so damn funny!" Tia yelled,slapping my thigh, causing me to jump out of my wet dream. Sighing,I rubbed my eyes then mugged her for waking me up.

"What's funny?" She asked sitting up. I looked over to the clock on the dresser and noted it was half past midnight.

"Nothing Tia,damn. Take your salty ass back to sleep." I growled,turning over and closing my eyes. After arguing in the kitchen for another 5 minutes, she finally agreed to allow Rhain to stay here with us. Even though she showed her hospitality, I could sense she wasn't pleased in the slightest way about the ordeal.

"Fuck you!" She yelled,slamming herself down on the bed.

"Mhm." I mumbled,drifting back to sleep,in hopes of returning to the dream that I was rudely snatched away from.

**A/N

I bet you guys are salty that the heated moment was just a dream huh? :) #TeamNovia? or #TeamRhaiber? Rep your favorite combination in the comments!