I'm A Bad Girl (6)

**Tia POV

As soon as November,RayRay, and that ugly ass raccoon left,I ran into the kitchen to grab my phone. I needed to vent right now, and I know exactly to who.

"Wazzzzzzzzzup?!" She yelled, on the third ring.

"Girl I need some orange juice and vodka right now." I pouted into the phone.

"What's wrong bestie?" She asked,while I sat down on a stool and toyed with my hair.

"November just left with some bitch named Rhain." I growled, squinting my eyes.

Just thinking about them together eating ice cream and having fun was pissing me off. Im supposed to be the one that's making her laugh. Not that bitch!

"Woah chill Tia. Since when is her daughter a bitch? She's only two." My loyal companion asked,confused.

"I'm not talking about RayRay, Vic. I'm referring to Rhain. The girl that RayRay is named after."

"Oh yeeeeah! I remember you telling me about that! How the hell did she find you guys?! I thought she was on like a totally different plane."

"I found her on Craig's list. I needed someone to watch RayRay. It didn't occur to me at the time that she was the one who had my baby's heart." I replied,slapping my forehead for being so dumb. I basically sat her on my baby's lap.

"So where is she staying?" Vic asked,after a few moments of bustling sounds on her end.

"Here." I huffed.

"BITCH WHET?!" Vic screamed,causing me to pull my phone back and look at it.

"November basically begged for her to stay here. You know I can't say no to her." I whined.

"Of course she wants her to stay, so she can fuck her on your bed while you're at work. Gonna come home,pussy juices all on your pillow. Think bitch,think!" Vic replied,in her ghetto girl voice.

"So what should I do?" I asked.

"Well,everyone is out now right?"

"Yeah..."

"Then girl,show that little woman who's stealing ou-, I mean,your woman away,who's boss!" She replied, then hung up.

Show her who's boss?

"Don't you wish you could roll with us? Welcome to the Bad Girl's Club." Blasted from my television. Smiling,I got up then walked towards the refrigerator. I'll show this hedge hog who's boss. Bad girl's style.

Walking down my hallway towards the hall closet,I grinned widely as I neared it. Putting down the pickle juice,mustard, and grape jelly, I quickly snatched the door open. Immediately Rhain's suitcases tumbled out. I had to be swift about this,because I had no clue when they'd come back.

Kneeling down,I lined them up then opened them. Biting my lip,I took a deep breath. You can do this! Picking up Rhain's lace underwear first,I grimaced at the thought of holding something that rests on her saggy little genital. November told me about her thotty days. Disgusting.

Grabbing the jar of pickle juice,I opened it then poured some on the thin piece of material that her vagina rests on.

Scrunching up my nose,I rested the panty to the side,then grabbed the mustard and grape jelly,then went to work with the rest of her clothes.

**November POV

"Baby we're back!" I yelled, prancing into the house with RayRay on my shoulders.

"Giiiiidiiiiie mawmeee! Giiiiidiiiie!" She yelled giggling.

"Meeeeer! Meeeeeer!" I whinned like a horse.

"Hey my loves." Tia cooed, walking into the living room with her work clothes on.

"You going to work?" I pouted.

"Yeah. I told you that this morning." She replied looking guilty.

"Mhm. Whatever man." I replied, getting RayRay off of my shoulders than placed her on the ground. She immediately ran towards her bedroom to play with her toys.

"You mad?" Tia asked grabbing my arm,then quickly glanced at Rhain,who stood quietly to the side.

"Nah you good,fam. " I replied,brushing her hand away, then walked over to the couch,leaving the two girls alone.

I'm pretty damn sure,Tia never told me about going to work,but that's cool. Lie to my face. Work my ass,I'll find out where she's REALLY going.

**Rhain POV

I frowned as November walked away,clearly upset. We had so much fun,it bothers me that Tia quickly ruined that. I was deep in thought until she coughed,trying to grab my attention. My surprised eyes met her squinty,disapproving ones.

"Um...Hi Tia..." I spoke up awkwardly. She swiftly made her way out of November's view and over to my left side. Getting close to my ear,she whispered,

"Welcome to the Bad Girls Club,bitch." Her breath reaked of garlic, causing me to flinch.

"Better flinch." She whispered, poking me in my chest. Balling up my fist,I prepared to swing on her. I'm really getting tired of this bitch. Who the fuck does she think she is? I'm not November, I don't mind putting her in her place, because apperantly she doesn't know where that is.

"Back the fuck up Tia." I growled.

"Or what?" She sneered.

"What's going on here?" November asked,looking between us confused.

"Nothing baby. Just saying goodbye." Tia quickly replied.

"Rhain?" She asked,looking over at me.

"Just saying goodbye." I replied,clenching my jaw.

Shaking her head,she returned back to the living room. Tia left soon after,but not before muttering,

"Watch your back beaver."

I really don't know how much of this shit I can take before I snap. Is seeing November's beautiful face every day worth this torment? What am I even asking myself, of course it is. I've gone years without her,I'm not leaving her again. Sighing, I made my way through the living room,then up the stairs to the hall closet. I'm just going to take a nice bath and relax. Maybe catch up on some Z's while I'm in the tub.

Nearing the closet,I sensed something was wrong. Frowning, I slowly opened it and was appalled at the vile stench that invaded my nostrils.

Pulling out my damp suitcases I clenched my jaw. I know damn well this pastey hoe didn't touch my shit! Dropping the suitcases down onto the floor,I slowly opened them. Blood immediately pumped through my veins,up to my head at an astonishing rate,at the sight of my destroyed clothing.

I don't think Tia realizes the hurricane that she's stirred up. The weather calls for massive floods of Rhain.

**A/N
Tia lost her mind or nah?! What do you guys think she's going to do next? Is Tia really going to "work"?