Show Out (10)

**Tia POV

"I don't understand why you're even helping that lady. She's clearly troubled,you could do better Tia, honestly." My lawyer coached,hand on my shoulder.

"You know what I don't understand?" I replied.

"What's that?"

"I don't understand why my LAWYER is giving me relationship advice. If I wanted someone to understand the dynamics of my relationship I would call Jen. Do you have a problem executing the job that I'm PAYING you for?" I snapped,brushing her hand off of my shoulder.

The last thing I need is for one more person,on top of the others,telling me that this is a bad idea. The plan is fool proof. I bail her out. She forgives me. I hire a hitman for Rhain , stupid bitch, then all is good. We will go back to being a little family.

"Where do you even intend on getting the money to pay for her bail?"

"I don't know Tom, alright! Figure this shit out."

"I'm a lawyer , not a damn accountant." I heard him mumble, as he walked away.

"What was that?" I asked,hand cupping my left ear.

"I said,right this way to my office." He replied,plastering a fake grin upon his coffee stained lips.

**RayRay POV

"So today class we're going to talk about families! Everyone here has a very unique one."

"What's a fawmuh-lee?" My smelly classmate, Egypt,asked.

"A family is a group of people who loves you very much. There's a mommy and a daddy. Then there's the brothers and sisters. Sometimes, grandma and grandpa lives with you too!" Ms.Prestly clapped,fake enthusiasm all over her face.

That hoe wasn't fooling me. She just wants us to get hyped, so we can get tired and not struggle to take that nap later, so she can "visit" that big breasted lady at the end of the hall.

"Are you guys excited!" She cheered.

"Barely bitch." I said,rolling my eyes,causing Egypt to ooo and aww.

"WayWay said,WayWay said,a bad wooooooooooowd!" Egypt pointed.

"My name ain't WayWay bih." I replied, chunking a crayon at her head,causing her to cry.

"Rhain!" Ms.Prestly snapped, "Time out corner now!"

"Iight bih. Chillllll." I replied, snatching this booger nosed,boy's juice box from his hand as I got up.

"Ima fuck you up laytah." I whispered to Egypt, as I walked away.

Sipping booger boy's drink,I mugged him from the corner,daring him to tell,so he could catch these hands as well.

At age three, he was smart enough to know that I wasn't the one.

"Okay guys,who wants to pass out the construction paper? We're going to draw our families, then hang your pretty pictures up on the wall." She grinned.

After another agonizing fifteen mintues of being in the corner,she finally released me and allowed me to participate in the "festivities",as she called it. Hoes love using big words.

Glancing around the coloring table I realized my picture was the only one that looked like something. The others kept their shit basic and drew stick pictures,later scribbling mommy and daddy under them. Wack shit. I'm beginning to realize that I'm smarter than these snotty busters.

Smirking,I threw crayon shavings into Egypt's hair.

"Egypt, I tink thewe bugs in you hair!" I laughed.