Tsunami (7)

**Tia POV

"Did you do it?"

"Yeah I did baby." I replied,flipping over onto my stomach after our round three.

"You like being a bad girl huh." Vic asked,slapping my bare ass.

"Just a little bit." I giggled,picking my head up to peck her on the lips. Sitting up,she wrapped the blanket around her body.

"So when are we going to become something more than friends with benefits?" She asked sadly,looking down at me.

"I don't know...Vic...seriously. I'm in love with November." I replied slowly. Vic was known for throwing things when a flame was set under her. The last thing I needed were lamp pieces stabbing my skull.

"BULLSHIT! If you LOVED her like you SAY you do,you wouldn't climb into my bed, every time you went to 'work'. You got fired YEARS ago! How are you still keeping up this charade? Get the fuck out Tia!" Vic,ranted,throwing her enraged finger towards the door.

"Baby,please don't do this! Just give me time,okay. I'll end things with November." I replied,lying through my teeth.

"Promise?" She cooed.

"I promise."

"Good girl." She replied, then turned me over,spreading my legs, and got to work.

**Rhain POV

This bitch done lost her damn mind thinking she's going to get away with this. Closing the suitcases, I placed them back into the closet,then calmly walked down the stairs.

In the downstairs bathroom, I pulled my phone out,then texted November from an unknown number. I was going to kill two birds with one stone.

"I know where your girlfriend is." I texted her,bluffing. The goal was for her to get mad enough at Tia, to leave the house with me.

"???" She responded back immediately. I could hear her shifting loudly in the living room.

"This November right? I know where your bitch Tia is."

"Yo. Who the FUCK is this?!"

"Someone who just finished fucking your bitch." I replied,then deleted the messages from my phone and quickly tucked it back into my pocket.

"TIA WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?! ANSWER YOUR DAMN PHONE!" November yelled, into her iPhone.

"You good?" I asked,as she paced the living room.

"Hell nah,I ain't. I just got some random ass messages about Tia. Now she isn't answering her phone!"

"Mawmee?" RayRay asked,scaring the crap out of me. I completely forgot she was in the house.

"I'm sorry baby. Come on,let's go for a ride, mommy needa clear her mind." She replied,to her frightened child.

"I'll come too." I replied,smiling as November grabbed RayRay's hand and led her out of the house,grabbing her keys by the door.

Quickly running into the kitchen, I frantically searched for what I was looking for. When I found the small cool object, I raced upstairs,my heart thudding within my chest,until I arrived at Tia's bedroom.

Wasting no time at all,I walked over to the closet I learned was her's, then flicked the lighter a few times until that small red flame appeared.

"Fuck with me again." I dared,while I dropped the lighter onto her carpet. The dry material immediately caught flames.

Running out of the closet,and out of the house, I met up with November and RayRay.

"What took you so long?" November asked,side eyeing me.

"I struggled with locking the door." I laughed,then stuck my tongue out at RayRay,who giggled in response.

"Wait...I think I should grab her baby bag just in case. I don't need her getting fussy on the road." November replied, turning back towards the house.

My heart sunk so low in my chest,I'm surprised I couldn't feel it in my foot. She couldn't go back in the house NOW! My work wasn't completed. But if I stopped her,that would be incredibly suspicious, so I let her go.

"I'll be right back." She said,jogging back towards their apartment. After five minutes of no show,I started getting nervous,when my phone buzzed in my pocket.

"RHAIN GET IN HERE! LEAVE RAYRAY OUTSIDE! HELP ME PUT THIS FIRE OUT!" November yelled, frantically from the other end. Sighing,I grabbed RayRay's hand,then led her back towards the apartment.

"Stay here baby." I cooed.

"Mawme!" She cried hysterically.

"She's okay. Just stay here!" I ordered,leaving her by the door,grabbing the fire extinguisher, then made my way up the stairs.

"Hurry up!" November yelled,trying to squirt a bottle of water onto the flames. What was a bottle of water going to do?

"Move!" I ordered,then blasted the flames with the cool white stuff,putting the fire out. When I was done,we both coughed uncontrollably,as smoke surrounded us.

"How the hell did this happen!" November yelled,as she scanned the closet. Everything was mer ash,and the adject wall to RayRay's room was badly burned.

"I have no clue. Did any of your stuff get burned?" I asked.

"Nah. All this shit here is Tia's. I told that stupid girl,she had too much shit in here! Man. She's gonna be so upset. Her late grandma's dress is in here." November sighed.

"Damn..come on. RayRay is still outside." I replied.

When we got outside, a crowd had already formed outside of the door. This old women had RayRay on her hip,trying to calm her down.

"MAWME! Me skawed." She cried.

"Its okay baby. I'm here." She said,grabbing her child,then kissing her all over her face.

"What happened?" The old woman asked. "We smelled smoke."

"A fire." I replied. This is just the beginning, I thought to myself.

**A/N
Here we goooooo! Rhain on that arsenic type shit! The comments so far are giving me liiiife! Lol.