Wildflowers 1.0 (20)

**November POV

"Just give her some of this every night, and she'll be just fine." The doctor said writing some stuff down on his note board.

"Thank you. Can she leave tonight?" I asked looking over at my baby as she sat still, dazed on the hospital bed.

"She can. Just give me a second to get the discharge papers together then you guys can be on your way." He said walking out of the room.

"What do you want mommy to do to Tia?" I asked walking over to her.

"Make her eat cat poo." RayRay said pouting. I wasn't used to her being so sad, my heart was breaking.

"We can set that up." I said tickling her. Giggling, she grabbed onto me then kissed my cheek.

"I love you mommy." She said.

"I love you too baby girl."

***

An hour later we were on our way home with ice cream in stomach's. She had a long day so I figured I would let her get her favorite ice cream, even though it would spoil her dinner. When we got home, I noticed all of the lights on in the house.

"They must be trying to run up my light bill huh?" I asked, RayRay while I took her out of her car seat.

"Mhmmmm." She said rolling her neck.

"Rhain. We're back." I said walking into the kitchen where noises were heard.

"Oh my gosh, RayRay! You're okay. I'm so happy!" Tia said rushing over to her, causing me to step in front of her.

"You good bihh." I said mugging her.

"November. I-I. What's going on?" She asked looking in between us.

"Hey babies." Rhain said kissing my lips then picking RayRay up.

"I made you a cake." Tia said looking at RayRay.

"I bet it has nasty stuff in it." RayRay squinting her eyes at her.

"Not at all! I'll even take a slice. I feel so bad about what happened to you. I should have been watching you more carefully. Will you ever forgive me?" She said sounding convincing. That's when I noticed the scar under her neck.

"What's up with your throat?" I asked stepping closer.

"Uh..Rhain and I had a little..accident  earlier." She said looking embarrassed. Looking at Rhain,she simply smirked.

"If you guys will excuse me." Tia said carefully stepping around us then heading to the stairs.

"I got your seeds!" I called after her. I heard her muffled thank you a moment later.

"An accident?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"Just had to remind her who was running things, that's all. Cake?" Rhain said sitting RayRay on the counter then going over to get us each a plate. Smiling, I licked my lips while I watched her ass jiggle. It's been a while since I've had a piece of that. Tonight just might be that night, I thought.

**Tia FLASHBACK

"You ready to speak up? Rhain asked as she held  a knife to my throat.

"I didn't do anything I swear!  One minute she was on the sand, the next she's in the water." I said closing my eyes. I was beginning to get impatient with the plan the Livingston family had in place. I jus wanted to end them all already.

"Mhm. Tell me why I shouldn't spill your guts onto the floor right now?" She asked grazing the knife across my throat, causing a few droplets of blood to appear on it. This bitch is crazy, I thought.