Peek-A-Boo (15)

**?? POV

One month later.

"They are all inside of the house boss." I said into my disposable flip phone.

"Great, great. What are they doing?" ??? coughed into the phone.

"Just sitting around the dinner table eating." I replied, placing the binoculars up to my eyes.

"Mmm...lesbian dinner. What are they eating salmon?" ?? chuckled.

"Very funny. Can I take them out now?" I excitedly asked.

"Not yet. Patience young grasshopper. Patience." ??? Replied hanging up.  Handing the phone to Vic, we both squinted our eyes at the Livingston's household. I can't wait for the day when my shirt could be drenched in November's blood. I'm beginning to crave her.

**November POV

"Limbo, limbo, limbo, limmmmbo!" I yelled, ducking under the broom stick that Tia and Rhain had suspended in the air.

"My turn!" RayRay yelled, copying me, while the girls lowered the broom to her height.

"Come dance with me!" I yelled at RayRay, as I blasted Migos through the speakers.

"Look at my dab!" She yelled, over the music getting turnt.

"You guys are too much." Tia chuckled, "I'll be right back. I forgot something in my car."

"Pipe it up! Pipe it up! Pipe it up! I'm piped up!" I yelled, doing the dance.

**Tia POV

Shaking my head, I smiled while heading to the door. If I said sharing November with Rhain wasn't a little uncomfortable, I would be lying through my teeth. I just do what I can to have her in my life.

When I walked out of the front door, I nearly stumbled over the small brown bare box. Looking around, I frowned as I carefully picked it up. Taking it back into the house, I headed into the kitchen to open it.

"What's in the box?" Rhain asked, following me.

"I don't know. I found it outside of the door."

"So you just brought it in here?! Lord knows what could be inside of that." She yelled.

"Hey,hey,hey. What's going on in here?" November asked, turning off the music with the remote, while entering the kitchen.

"TIA, brought a random ass box she found outside in here!" Rhain accused, causing Tia to openly mug her.

"I can't stand you." Tia spat.

"I can't stand you either. Ole ugly ass. With them, what are those shoes on." Rhain laughed, gesturing down to Tia's shoes.

"Girls chill." I replied, brushing past Rhain to take the box. Carefully opening it with a knife, we all nearly gagged from the smell that escaped.

"Yo what the fuck is that smell?" RayRay asked, walking into the kitchen with a lollipop in her hand.

"Language!" I yelled.

"My bad bihh,my bad." She replied, leaning againt the wall with one of her tiny toddler legs propped up.

"She's right though. What is that smell?" Rhain asked, stepping closer to the box, while I put some plastic gloves we had in the draw on.

"Oh my God!" Tia screamed, as I pulled the dead rat with it's head cut off out of the box. Blood dripped onto the floor.

"What's that on it's stomach!" Rhain yelled. Turning the rat over, I read,

"NOVEMBER. "

"Well shit, that isn't very nice." RayRay chuckled.

"There's more in the box." Tia replied, stepping over to it, while I placed the rat inside of a plastic bag. Returning, I pulled out the brown envelope.

"It's pictures of all of us: at the park,dropping RayRay off at school,going to work,taking a shower. In bed. " I said, shaking my head.

"Oh my God, look at the one of us in bed. It looks like it was taken from inside of the closet." Rhain said, inspecting the picture.

"There's no way!" Tia yelled.

"Then how do you explain the picture of you in the shower?" Rhain pointed out, as Tia's lips quivered.

"Bitch you better not cry." RayRay mocked,laughing.

"That's enough from you, little lady! There's something else." I said, pulling out a DVD.

"Ooo movie time!" RayRay clapped.

"RayRay leave the kitchen, you don't need to see what might be on here." I ordered.

"You want me to be alone in this house, while someone could be in here to hurt me? I'm good bih. Ima stay right here." She replied, folding her arms.

Sighing, I told Tia to leave with her. Hesitating, they both walked out of the kitchen, while Rhain and I popped the DVD into the mini tv and player we had set up on the counter.

"You like it like this huh?" My voiced cooed from the Tv to Tia.

"Yesss. Just like that!" She yelled, while Rhain sucked on her nipples.

"It's my turn." Rhain smirked, trading places in front of my face with Tia."

"You better  take this! "  Tia yelled, shoving a dildo down Rhain's throat, while I ate her box.

"I can't watch this." Rhain said, turning it off.

"Why we looked pretty damn good on screen. We should consider going into the porn industry." I chuckled, grabbing onto my stomach.

"This really isn't the time for this. Someone recorded us having sex. Look at the angle, someone put a camera in our room, November. We're being watched." Rhain said seriously, sobering me up.

"Come on." I said, walking into our bedroom, with her training behind me.

"There." She pointed, to the tiny black camera propped up at the very corner of our bedroom wall. I noticed it before, but never paid that much mind to it. Scolding myself, I threw a lotion bottle at it, knocking it down to the floor. Causing part of the wire to come down with it.

"There's still more wire." I said, pulling on it. Slowly it began to snap off of the wall. Following it, I ended up finding six more cameras that were connected to it. In RayRay's room, the bathroom, kitchen, living room, the guest room, and laundry room.

Running into the kitchen, I grabbed a knife then went back into the bedroom to look inside of the closet. With Rhain behind me with a knife as well, I quickly opened the door. Turning on the light, we entered carefully. No one was there, but a note on the middle of the floor.

"Peek-A-Boo. I see you."

Someone was watching us.

But who?

**A/N

Hola lovely carrots! I know it's been a while since I've updated. I'm trying my best to balance this and my personal life. On the bright side, I have LOTS of new idea's for this book. So be prepared for lots of updates!...How do you guys feel about RayRay's mouth? Tia and Rhain arguing? Who's watching them? Should November do porn? lol.