Ridges (16)

**VIC POV

"I'm getting mighty tired of waiting." I sighed, sipping on my flavored water.

"We just need to wait until they are caught off guard. If we strike now, the plan will just crumble. And you know who, will have our heads." ??? Replied back.

"Man fuck the plan! I say we just march right into their house and shoot them all. Spare the child of course, and raise her as ours." I smiled. A slap across my face immediately followed.

"There is now 'our'. No wonder neither November  nor Tia wanted your crazy ass. Always trying to trap someone into a relationship with you." ??? Said sneering her charred nose up at me.

"You should be glad that I would even consider dating you, considering the fact that you look like a cooked Vienna sausage." I spat back and walked away fuming. Sitting at my vanity; I brushed my red, curly hair back. I honestly don't understand why they treat me the way they do. I'm very loving and loyal. My ass is a pretty nice size. So why am I still single? Pouting, I closed my eyes and day dreamed about the time November and I robbed that old folks home. The glea that was on her face while she strangled that elderly woman.Things were so simple back then. Just us two against the world. I even helped her kill her mother, that right there shows my loyalty. It's just so sad that now I'm trapped into killing her. But I need the money to start my own hair salon.  Things are tight around here, gotta do, what you gotta do.

**November POV

"Do you guys have everything packed up?" I asked Tia, while I leaned against the moving truck.

"Yeah, I believe so." She replied back, looking sadly back to our old home.

"Hey, don't look so sad okay? If it were just you and I living here, I would have no problem with sticking it out in our home. But I have to think about my daughter. There's no risking her life, to try and be tough." I preached, lifting up her chin to meet her eyes.

"Yeah I know...but so many memories happened in there. Then we just got it renovated..." She said.

"Come on T. Don't be like that. The new house is even better. There's the lake so you could go fishing and stuff."

"I don't fish." She pouted.

"But you could." I replied, giving her my signature smile.

"Let's get this show on the road!" RayRay yelled, clapping. Chuckling, I picked her up then placed her into her car seat in the car. I would drive the truck with Tia, while Rhain followed behind us in the car. Everyone was pretty okay with the idea of moving expect Tia. She'd come around...I hope.

**Tia POV

Looking around our new house, I frowned slightly. It WAS nice, I guess. The view of the lake and mountains were beautiful. But I'd rather be at my condo in the city. I bought that place with all of my hard earned money. That place was my trophy. Now I just had to pack up everything and just move, because someone is after November. Everything bad is always, because of her. Sometimes I regret ever helping her out that day in the plane.

Walking out of the front door, I sighed while I watched November play with RayRay and Rhain by the lake. They looked so happy without me. I squinted my eyes while Rhain grabbed November's face and kissed her passionately. Touching my lips, a single tear slipped out. I knew deep down that she would never kiss me back with as much love as she did Rhain. Who was I kidding?  Having enough of their love scene, I pulled out the car keys from my pocket and headed towards my car.

"Where you going bih?" RayRay asked, running up to the window. Frightened with how quickly she got there, I ran a hand over my face.

"I'm going into the city to clear my head." I replied, looking down at her wild curly hair. I wished one day that I could have a daughter as beautiful as her. That would never happen if I stayed in my lesbian relationship with November...Shaking my head, I sighed again. What's going on with me?