Is Orange The New Black? (8)

***Tia POV

After countless rounds from Vic,I finally decided to head back home. Giving my side hoe a kiss goodbye,I turned my phone back on. Vic was nuts to think that I would leave November for her. I was only using her for the head.

When the screen finally lit up displaying a picture of November and I kissing,my heart dropped. It felt as if an entire football team had decided to tackle me down at once. Aiming directly at my chest. With tears running down my face,I read all fifty text messages she sent me.

They all were of her cursing me out and explaining how we were done. I didn't even do anything! Well...anything that she knows of.

Wiping my face,I headed for my car and sped off towards my condo. Arriving minutes later,the scene before my eyes left me astonished. There were fire trucks, police cars,the ambulance, the press,and a large crowd gathered around my subdivision. My mind immediately raced to November,followed by Rhain. Frozen with fear, of the possibility that they could be dead,I didn't budge until there were a rapid taps on my window.

"Please move your vehicle ma'am." A police officer instructed with a grave expression. Jumping from my trance,I pulled up into a parking spot further away. Retrieving the car keys,grabbing my purse,then closing and locking the door,I ran back to the scene.

"What's happening?!" I asked a man who lived four doors down from me.

"You don't know?" He asked with somber eyes.

"Apparently not if I'm asking!" I snapped.

"That's why your house caught fire. Evil bitch." He replied, storming off. My house caught fire?!

"NOVEMBER! RAYRAY! NOVEMBER!" I yelled frantically,pushing my way through the crowd.

"TeeeeeTeeeee!" Rayray yelled from the back of an ambulance truck.

"Are you okay baby?" I asked tearing up.

"Me gooood B. Chilllll." She replied,holding her tiny hand up,palm open.

Laughing I kissed her cheek,then looked around for November. I can't believe she just left her child like this.

"I'm right here." She responded,as if she read my mind, coming around the truck with black spots all over her face,arms,and clothes. Running over to her,I threw my arms around her, only to get quickly thrown off.

"You good B. Chill." She said mugging me.

"Baby what's wrong? Why do you want to break up?! What happened here! Talk to me!" I pleaded.

"I got some texts informing me that you were getting fucked. Then you didn't want to answer your bloody phone. You cheating on me Tia?" November asked,her chin held high,eyes casted downwards at me,with her balled up fists.

"Oh my gosh. Why did Vic tell you! I'm so sor-" I started,but before I could finish a punch landed across my right cheek.

"You cheated on me with VIC fam?! Out of ALL people! I didn't even know who the messages were from! You just told on yourself. Wooooow. This some bull!" She yelled, coming towards me to swing again.

"Ma'am we're going to need you to calm down!" A police officer yelled,coming towards us.

"Man fuck the 12!" She yelled, throwing him the bird.

"November calm down." Rhain said appearing out of no where.

"Nah. What she did was so fucked up! Vic?! How long!" She yelled at me. Spit flying into my eyes.

"Huh?" I asked,scared for my life. I've never seen her this angry.

"How long bitch! Don't act dumb!" November yelled.

"Yeaaaah Bitch!" RayRay yelled,throwing her the bird,that she just witnessed her mother doing.

"Ma'am I'm not going to ask you again. Calm down!" The same officer demanded, reaching for his gun.

"What the fuck you getting in my business fuh son? You want some too? Catch these hands!" November yelled at the cop. He immediately charged for her. Backing away,she was immediately dragged down to the ground by two other officers who were on standby.

"Get off of me!" She yelled, struggling to free herself from their iron grasps.

"Stop resisting arrest!" The first cop ordered.

"Maaaawmeee! Get off of my mommy!" RayRay yelled,leaping down from the truck. She tumbled slightly then charged for the officers. Balling her tiny firsts she began dishing out blow after blow to the officer who had his knee to her mothers back.

"RayRay noooo!" Rhain yelled,running up to grab for her.

"Fuwk 12!" She yelled,landing a full forced kick to the first officers head,as Rhain lifted her off of the ground.

"Take the little one into custody!" He ordered.

"For what?! She's just a little girl!" Rhain yelled,throwing her arms around RayRay.

"She assulted an officer ma'am. She's a little juvenile." A female officer replied, reaching for RayRay.

"Let my child go,ugly bitch!" November yelled, still thrashing about on the floor,even though they pepper sprayed her several times.

"You're just making this harder for yourself!" An officer yelled. When they finally got her into the car,she yelled an I love you towards her screaming daughter, who struggled to stay in the arms of Rhain. Her battle was soon lost,as they got hold of her and put her into another car with a case worker.

"Hold it down!" November yelled towards Rhain as her car pulled away.

All I could do was hold my now swollen cheek and wonder,what the fuck just happened. The house!

"Rhain! What happened to the house?!" I yelled,looking up at her tear covered face.

"A fire." She replied,clenched jaw.

"Where?!"

"Your closet." She replied, with a faint smile upon her lips. My closet? My mind immediately raced as to what was all in there. Shoes,jeans,jackets,shirts,dresses.Dresses. The dress. My grandmother's dress.

Filled with sorrow and stress my body became fatigued,blacking out followed.

"Weak bitch." I heard Rhain mumble as the EMT raced towards me.

*A/N
Heeeeeey guys! I'm soooo sorry I haven't been updating as often as I promised. School and work is just really kicking my butt. There's like no time to do anything extra anymore. But I'll try my hardest to finish up! I don't want you guys forgetting stuff or giving up on the story...But oooo what do y'all think about this chapter! RayRay becoming a little savage or nah?