Incarcerated (9)

**November POV

"So how you holding up?" I asked, reaching for Rhain's hand across the cool prison table.

"I'm doing fine, November."

"My seed?" I questioned.

"RayRay...she's getting worse each day to be honest. You would think after the court dropped all charges on her, she would relax and behave. These days, I'm honestly a little afraid to be around her." Rhain replied, looking up at the clock on the wall.  It was nearly time for visiting hours to be over. The time I dreaded the most. If you haven't figured by now, I'm locked up; on a count of : domestic violence, offending an officer, and refusal of arrest. I'm facing about two years in this hell hole. This was some bullshit.

"What do you mean she's getting worse? The girl is only two!"

"Yeah,three going on thirty! She's swearing more than a sailor, flicking people off, throwing rocks at the kids at preschool now. Just last week she told her teacher to 'shove it'! NOTHING I do to discipline her is working." Rhain said, pulling on her hair.

Chuckling, I leaned back in my chair.

"I don't see a problem in her behavior. She's just expressing herself." I replied.

"Of course you don't. Look where you are now." Rhain replied, standing up from the table just as the buzzer went off.

"That's a low blow Rhain!" I called out, as she walked away.

"Inmate!" An officer growled at me.

Rolling my eyes, I stood up from the table then headed outside for the recreation area. Being in this joint, is beyond boring. There's nothing to do but beat bitches up and claim territory.

"Hey Daddy." A red head inmate purred, grabbing onto my arm.

"Wassup?" I asked, licking my lips and eyeing her. Even though prison tries to take away a lot of pleasure out of life, there's a specific one that I'm far from lacking.

"I wanna show you a good time." She grinned, flashing me two rows of rotten teeth. Gagging, I brushed her arm off of me, then side stepped.

"You good."

Finding a spot on an empty bench, I looked on as a group of inmates played an intense game of basketball.

I really need to get out of here.

**Tia POV

"Baby, do you want your eggs scrambled or fried?" Vic asked, swinging her hips, as she worked her way around the kitchen.

"It doesn't matter." I replied.

"Why are you still in this funk? She's GONE,get over it. We can finally be happy together." Vic grinned.

"Then why do I feel like shit?" I asked,getting up from the island,then made my way over to the window.

"Scrambled eggs it is!" Vic yelled, never missing a beat in the kitchen.

Sighing, I blew my breath onto the frosty window. Winter was approaching. The time November and I loved the most. Snuggling up in bed,late night movies,hot chocolate. All of that was now over. If it wasn't for me,she'd be home. All of this crap is my fault. If I would have never hired that bitch to be our babysitter, they wouldn't be laughing it up at her prison visit right now. Prison.

Maybe I could make this all better! If I got her out of that dump she'd love me again. I'd be the hero! Smiling, I removed myself from the window, then dashed to my home office. I had a lot of phone calls to make.

**RayRay POV

"Come on RayRay! Get in the tub!" Rhain yelled,for the fifteen time. You would think that should would have given up by now and sat her ass down somewhere, but she was very persistent.

"Nah bihhhh!" I yelled,running away. I knew exactly what she was planning to do,give me a bath,one that always nearly drowns me,then put me down for a nap. No way,I'm going to sleep!

"RayRay pleeeease." Rhain said,dropping down to her knees with a defeated look. Good. Bow down to me bitch. I think I heard Beyoncé say that in one of her songs, I thought to myself.

"No nap!" I yelled,stomping my feet.

"Okay fine. No nap. Just come take your bath." She pleaded.

"Kaaaaay." I replied,eyeing her,
I didn't trust this sneaky hoe. I don't trust these hoes! Chris Brown taught me that.

"Good girl." Rhain cooed,as she carried me into the bathroom. The last thing I remember before I knocked out,was Rhain putting fresh clothes on me. So much for not taking a nap.

**Rhain POV

Sighing,I plopped down on the couch then kicked my feet up on the coffee table. Considering that I still had large amounts of money to my name,I quickly found a small  house on the edge of town and bought it in full. Living in a hotel would have been nice,but that isn't the place to raise a child with particular needs,like RayRay. I have no idea what I'm going to do with her. The girl needs prayer.

Flicking on the tv, I mindlessly watched some pointless reality show. My mind quickly drifted off to my life before this. My life before I met November. Everything was so simple then. Now its constantly filled with chaos.

Things weren't about to get any better now either. Rubbing my stomach,I sighed deeply. How am I going to tell her,that im with child?

**A/N
How do you guys feel about RayRay having her own POV?