Strokes Baby (3)

**Tia POV

"Baby I'm back!" I yelled walking into my apartment and dropping my bags onto the floor.

"Twerk! Twerk! Twerk it girl!" I heard November yelling from the bedroom. Now I know this girl doesn't have another bitch up in my house!

I quickly made my way over there to investigate. As soon as I saw what was going on,I couldn't contain my laughter. Laughing, I pulled out my phone and recorded November clapping,while baby Rhain shook her tiny booty. Their heads immediately snapped towards the door.

"Delete that!" November yelled,clearly embarrassed.

"Nooooo it's cute!" I grinned,while she charged for my phone.

"Tiaaaaaa!" November dragged.

"Quit!" I yelled giggling and tucking my phone into my bra.

"You act like I can't get it from in there." She smirked.

"With Rhain in the room?" I asked,looking over at her.

"Right." November replied,going over to sit on the bed.

"How's my boo boo?" I asked,picking Rhain up and kissing her cheeks.

"Teeeee Teeee!" Rhain giggled.

"Yesss. Mommy's baby! You look so cute!" I cooed,tickling her.

"Mommy's baby?" November asked,raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah. I'm helping raise her. Why not have the title?"

"I guess... How was your flight?" She asked, laying back on the bed.

"It was alright. Tiring. Did you two enjoy yourselves yesterday?" I asked, coming to sit next to her.

"I mean, the day was fine up until I ran into an ex coworker. She kinda flipped out on me and threw a tea cup, which nearly hit Rhain upside the head." She replied, clearly still pissed off about the situation.

"And what did you do about it?"

"Nothing. Just left."

"Well I'm proud of you." I replied, leaning down to peck her lips.

"Rhain." November replied, turning her head away.

"Sorry." Although most people won't agree with our thinking,we still do it. We try our best not to commit any lesbian actions in front of Rhain,because we want her to grow up with a pure mind,to choose what gender she really wants to date. I personally doubt that would work though. She'll figure out eventually what's going on in this household.

"Go put her in her room. I wanna show you something." November grinned,getting up to walk into her closet.

"Alright." I laughed, getting up then walking Rhain to her room down the hall.

"Teeee! Teeeee!" She yelled, with her hands up for me to pick her up.

"No baby. Stay in here okay? Watch Bubble Guppies." I asked,turning her pink Dora tv on then sitting her down on her bed. Within seconds she was already into the show.

Smiling,I walked closed her baby gate,then made my way back to the master bedroom.

"What do you want to show me?" I called out to November.

"Come in here." She purred from the closet. Shaking my head,I walked that way. I know she's in there doing something crazy.

"Oh my gosh." I covered my mouth.

"You like what you see?" She asked,spraying more cool whip onto her nipples.

"Baby you're gonna bring ants into the room." I replied,as I looked at her body. She managed to cover it in chocolate,cool wipe,then even had a strawberry sticking out of her kat.