Tip Toe (18)

**November POV

Sitting on my new pink pastel colored rocking chair, I swayed back and forth awaiting the arrival of Tia. It was after three in the morning and she has yet to return home from her random departure.

"Baby you should come to bed." Rhain suggested entering the living room for the fifth time.

"I already told you that I'm not going anywhere until Tia comes home." I stated firmly. Sighing, she rolled her eyes then disappeared out of the room. Just when I was about to look out the window again, a car's door was slammed shut, followed by the beeping sound of the locks being locked.

"NOVEMBER!" Tia gasped, once I clicked the lamp on.

"Close the door." Smiling warmly at me, she did as told then came into the living room.

"Where have you been?" I asked folding my arms.

"Out." She stated, pivoting on her heels to head towards the staircase. Swiftly, I made my way towards her then grabbed her arm. What did she think this was? When I ask a direct question, I expect a correct answer with the proper punctuation.

"Out." I said mocking her. Squeezing her arm, I roughly brought her body closer to mine.

"Let me go November, you're hurting me!" She yelled.

"Lower your voice! My daughter is up there sleeping." I whisper-yelled.

"Then let me go! We can talk in the morning, I'm tired." She said closing and opening her eyes slowly. Something was off about them. Squinting my mine, I took a mental note to watch them more often. Were they always that greenish color?

"Um news flash, it IS morning. So speak before I really hurt you." I said releasing her arm.

"I went to the store, then went out to a park to get some fresh air." She replied, pulling out a packet of gummy bears from her jacket pocket. Nodding my head, I held my hands up in surrender. I still didn't trust this.

I watched her carefully as she made her way up the stairs.

**Tia POV

Rubbing my arm, I frowned deeply. November gripped too tightly on my fresh wound that was given to me by that cult. All I wanted to go right now was rest. Tossing RayRay's gummy bears onto my dresser, I kicked off my shoes then walked over to my bed. Sitting down, I pulled back my warm white blanket then climbed underneath.

What was that smell? Ignoring it, I laid my head onto my pillow and closed my eyes. Finally, I could rest. Slowly falling asleep, I began to feel something slithering around under my head, eventually making it's way into my ear. Sitting up, I quickly brushed it away then turned on my lap. Looking down at my pillow, I screamed as watched worms crawl out of my pillow and some around on my bed.

"What is it?!" November yelled, running into my room with a gun in her hand.

"There ar-are worms in my fucking bed!" I yelled, as she yanked off the blanket causing some to fall onto the floor.

"What's happening?" Tia asked, running in with a bat.

"Rhain brought worms into the house." November said, putting her gun back on safety.

"I did NOT bring them here! They were already in my bed before I laid down." I said shivering.

"Then how did they get in here?" November asked, checking my windows. I soon heard snickering coming from the room next door. RayRay,

"RayRay come here!" I yelled. Soon little feet were heard running down the hallway.

"Yes ma'am?" She asking innocently.