CHAPTER 1

Love....

What would be your answer if someone ask you about 'love' ?
How would you feel when you'll be in love with someone?

If we ask the public, some would just simply say :- love is a magical thing and being in love can make you perceive the world differently.

While , others will say :- it's just a chemical reaction of your hormones and blah blah....

I wanna ask you , what would be your answer with reaction if , you are falling for more than one person??

And at the same time , what would be your reaction , if you'll find out that more than one person are falling over you from head to toe ?

Bit Surprisingly.....

This is the story of Y/n. A person who would love to be loved . During her whole life , she never ever received any kind of affection and love. Not even by her parents. She didn't even have any friends. She's neither introvert not extrovert.

But to be honest , don't take y/n as a easy person. She is strong. She knows how to handle a situation and when to use her mind and when to not. She knows how to manipulate. She knows how to take stands. She comes from a wealthy family. She loves horror movie , especially zombie based movie.

She had watched a lot of zombie movies/series.
Wanna count it ?

1. Resident evil.
2. Happiness
3. Alive
4. Train to Busan .
5. World war Z
6. I am legend
7. Peninsula

And many more .
But what will happen, when she found herself in middle of a zombie apocalypse with her friends ? Will she survive? Will she able to protect her friends ?

Let's find out.

---------------------------------------

Y/n's pov :

*Beep* *beep* *beep*

'ughhh!!why does it have to go off right now ?? I just want to sleep more' I thought to myself.
And then That's when I know.
SHIT!!SHIT!!SHIT!!

Today is my first day of school. I should stop watching series till morning. It's really making my schedule fucked up. 1 week before , I've just shifted to hyosan. ALONE.

Mom and dad never cares about me. Before hyosan , I used to live with my mom and dad in America. I'm not American. I'm fully Korean. My mom and dad are also Korean. Why I decided to study in korea ?? Well , from my childhood I was living in America but I'm Korean . I wanna experience things how would it be like to live in Korea . Then , I talked to my mom and dad . At first , they didn't like the idea but after some arguments , I made them agree.

My life never ever have been happier . My parents use to fight all the time . They use to abuse me. People used to say , born in a wealthy family is such a blessing but why can't I see and have that blessings ?? Being rich and wealthy doesn't change your life. People are only seeing what they want to see and ignoring the reality.

I don't have any fun memory from my previous American school. I'm living in a apartment. My parents wanted to buy a luxury house for me .

But what would I do with that ?? A luxury house for 1 person?? Seriously?? God, perk of being rich . I declined the offer.

Apartment is good for me. Not big and not so small. It's perfect. I got up from my bed and did my morning routine. I wear my school uniform . Skirt , shirt , high knee socks , white sneakers and lastly a fluffy soft cardigan.