CHAPTER 8

Y/n had never felt her reflexes kick in so fast.

Grabbing the hose and feeling herself slam against the wall felt like a hallucination for only a moment. The thing that made her realise this was reality was the zombie holding onto her foot.

"Y/n!" a voice said from above her. Y/n looked up and felt like she going to cry.

"Su-hyeok!" Y/n gasped.

"Look down!" Su-hyeok. "Down, down, down! She's got your foot."

"I'm aware," y/n  replied, trying to kick the zombie's hands off her foot, but the zombie seemed to have a very strong grip.

"Kick it off!" Su-hyeok said.

"I'm trying, she won't let go," y/n was starting to panic. A gasp of fear left y/n's mouth as she fell a little, but her hands stayed holding onto the hose.

"Okay, I'm coming down," Su-hyeok called to her.

"What? No!" Y/n replied. "Su-hyeok, don't!"

"I'm coming," Su-hyeok repeated, knowing the girl won't listen to him.

Su-hyeok retreated back to the window, realising how difficult it was going to be to get to y/n.

"Su-hyeok, above you!" Y/n shouted. .

Upon looking up, Su-hyeok spotted a zombie staring down at him. A few drops of blood fell from the zombie and landed on Su-hyeok's face.

The zombie then started to lean forwards, trying to get to Su-hyeok. It was bound to fall towards him.

Realising that he was running out of time and options, Su-hyeok jumped. He grabbed onto the hose, landing slightly above y/n. Y/n felt the hose jolt slightly, making her start to panic. There was too much weight.

"Ouch, my back" y/n winced as Su-hyeok began climbing down the hose.

"Sorry," Su-hyeok replied, trying to move down quickly so he could kick off the zombie girl before she could bite her foot.

Su-hyeok clung onto y/n as he finished climbing down, and started trying to kick the zombie off of y/n's foot. Eventually, one of his kicks made the zombie let go, which sent it down to the ground below.

"Shit," Su-hyeok panted, holding onto y/n's waist tightly. "Why can't you just kick her off like I said?"

"Actually I was thinking to kiss her. That's why" y/n replied sarcastically.

"How about the ideas of kissing me ? " he smirkes.

"Stop it. And also stop hugging me . "

"I'm not hugging you," Su-hyeok said.

"Yes you are," y/n replied.

"You like it?" Su-hyeok teased her, making the girl flustered. She let out an embarrassed laugh, which made Su-hyeok smile.

Su-hyeok was pulled into the classroom first, with y/n close behind him.

Once they were both inside, y/n wrapped her arms around Su-hyeok. He went backwards slightly, shocked by the sudden force, but hugged y/n once he regained himself.

"I thought you were dead," y/n said, tears threatening to fall once again that day.

Su-hyeok chuckled at this, "You can't get rid of me that easily."

Y/n smiled, knowing that Su-hyeok is too stubborn to die.

Wu-jin , joon-yeong, nam-ra and  Cheong san were feeling jealous.

"What's wrong with you?" Y/n heard Gyeong-su say to someone. "Y/n was still out there. You want us just to shut her out?"

"Is it a crime to want the window closed?" Na-yeon asked.