CHAPTER 27

They ran and made their way towards the auditorium or basketball hall.

"Nam-ra, what's wrong?" Joon-yeong asked.

"Run away," Nam-ra said, fear in her voice. "Run away."

A lightning strike came, lighting up the room for a moment. Everyone saw the zombies that were in the auditorium, and they saw them too.

"What the fuck?" Mi-jin let out.

"Run!" Dae-su said.

"In there!" Ha-ri pointed to the storage room nearby.

Mi-jin started trying to drag Joon-seong towards the storage room.

Joon-seong began shouting at Mi-jin to leave him. "Just fucking go! You're going to die!"

"I don't fucking care!" Mi-jin replied.

"Are you crazy?" Joon-seong shouted. "Go!"

Su-hyeok pulled y/n into the storage room before he ran back out.

"Su-hyeok, wait!" Y/n went to go after him, but Wu-jin quickly grabbed her, stopping her. "Su-hyeok!"

Y/n struggled and tried to pull herself out of Wu-jin's arms as he held her back. As she continued to fight against the boy, y/n could hear multiple things.

Joon-seong screamed at them to run.

Mi-jin screaming to be let go.

The sound of flesh being bitten into.

And then the sound of the door shutting as Su-hyeok and Ha-ri pulled Mi-jin into the storage room and shut the door.

Wu-jin let go of Y/n once the door shut and the lock was turned. The girl immediately ran into Su-hyeok and held onto him tightly, almost scared that this was a hallucination. She hadn't eaten anything since the day before, so it was possible.

"Don't do that again," Y/n said, her voice muffled a little as her face was pressed against Su-hyeok's blazer.

"I'm sorry," Su-hyeok replied.

"I don't wanna lose you or any one of you" Y/n whispered.

"Hey, look at me," Su-hyeok placed his hands on Y/n's cheeks and gently moved them so she was looking up at him. "You won't lose me. I promise."

"How can you be so sure?" Y/n asked.

Su-hyeok hesitated, knowing that deep down, Y/n was right. They didn't know if they'd even be able to make it out of the school alive.

Nam-ra was silent, having heard the whole thing. She remembered how scared Y/n was back when she'd been bitten. Nam-ra couldn't imagine what she would do if she lost her best friend.

Y/n knew , Cheong san needed a support right now. She pulled away from su-hyeok and sit beside Cheong san.

" Let it out Cheong-san. " She whispered. Immediately after that Cheong-san started crying and hid his face on the crook of her neck. She massaged his head with one hand and the other hand was patting his back.

" Pl-please. Nev-never leav-leave me. " Cheong san said , he was broken.  He was sobbing and It made Y/n feel so bad .

" I promise , Cheong san. I will never leave you or anyone. " She said with tears in her eyes.
Later on , Cheong san was sleeping after all the crying. His head was on her lap. And she was playing with his hairs , which made him feel little good.

" You should sleep too. " She looked towards su-hyeok and saw everyone is sleeping, beside her and su-hyeok. Y/n weakly smiled.

" It's okay . He needs that right now. You go sleep. " Y/n said , patted Cheong-san's head.
Su-hyeok knew , he couldn't say more. So , he slept.
Later on , Y/n was also feeling sleepy . So , she also slept.