CHAPTER 9

"That shit scared me" Dae-su muttered.

"Are you guys okay?" Y/n asked the three boys in front of her.

"Yeah, I'm okay," Su-hyeok nodded.

" I'm good y/n" Gyeong-su replied.

"I'm okay sweety" Cheong replied all smiling.

After hearing the word 'sweety' , bare-su and Gyeong-su's neck turn to Cheong san , who was still smiling.

" sweety ?!!" Gyeong su asked, jealousy all over her face.

" did you really called her sweety or I'm just hearing things " su-hyeok asked , while checking his ears.

Cheong san chuckled and put his arms around my shoulder and nodded.
Su-hyeok was clenching his first, it was turning white.
'how can Cheong san call my babygirl his sweety ??! '
Gyeong su was also jealous.

Y/n let out a sigh of relief, hoping things would die down for a little while.

"Hey," Na-yeon said, looking at Gyeong-su. "You... you're bleeding."

"Gyeong-su, your nose.. It's bleeding." Cheong-san tell and gyeong-su wipe his nose only to see a blood.

"This is because su-hyeok hit me with the mop." He said while walking at the table taking some tissue to wipe the blood on his nose.

"Stand back. Don't come closer." Nayeon said while retreating away to gyeong-su

"You were bit, weren't you?" Nayeon asked gyeong-su

"No he wasn't. " All of them look at y/n's direction, She walks towards nayeon while wu-jin ran to hold her hand and stop her . Wu-jin knows how little patience she has. She's kind of person who get mad easily.

"How can you be sure?! you just stood there earlier and you didn't even help them." Nayeon said and y/n scoffed at what the girl just said in front of her.

"Did you help them too? say that to my face if you help them too, if you're the one who threw a computer desktop into a zombie just to save everyone." she told and everyone was staring at the two girls who were fighting again.

"I saw it. I'm not blind, su-hyeok hit him accidentally."

"How can you be so sure huh?! you're defending him because he likes you and he's your friend." Nayeon shouted making y/n scoffed again at her words while thinking how funny nayeon using this thing at her.

"Say everything you want to say. But he wasn't bit and if he was bitten then throw me out at the zombie outside if you want, I won't care. " She said to nayeon and nayeon just turn her head at on-jo.

"Y/n!" Everyone yell while shaking their head.

"I-sak got a nosebleed just before she turned. On-jo, you know that how i-sak was.. before she turned. " said nayeon while facing on-jo and on-jo was stay silent and didn't say a word.

"Gyeong-su"

"I really wasn't bit! I swear! " gyeong-su yelled

"Damn it. " he curse and wiped his nose with his hand but then,nayeon saw the scratch on gyeong-su's hand

"Your hand, What is that?"

"This was from when I picked up the computer. " gyeong-su told and all the girls backed away except y/n from gyeong-su whose started approaching them.

"Don't you trust me?"

"This happened while I was saving you. How could you do this?" gyeong-su lean his body at the table and y/n approached gyeong-su to look at his scratch. She looked at it closely and realized it was not a bite mark.. but a scratch

"It's not a bite, it's a scratch."

"Whoever wants to check, Come and check." they all approach gyeong-su except na-yeon and also looked there if it's really a scratch.

"It's a scratch, I'm sure of it. " Su-hyeok said sure.

"Ms. Park please take a look. " ms. park take a look too at gyeong-su hand and feel relief after seeing it just a scratch and not a bite "Thanks goodness, He's okay.

"Satisfied? I asked you if you were satisfied!" gyeong-su asked nayeon

"But the computer is gone, Then the internet "Joon-yeong said while holding the keyboard.

"Did you have to throw that of all things?" Dae-su said asking why gyeong-su why does he have to throw that away.

"What could I do? It was trying to get in. "

"I'm saying you did good. Thank you, Don't get mad. " Dae-su said and approached Nayeon to say sorry to him and end this fight but na-yeon is na-yeon , again she was ranting,while y/n was pulled by wu-jin at the side.
He cupped her face and made her look upto his eyes. He fixed her hair , and then smiled.
"Perfect"

She giggled while slapped his arm.

"Nayeon, I know you've always hated gyeong-su. But this is completely different from badmouthing him. This is about life and death. "cheong-san said while everyone was quiet.

"She was always like this. " Jimin said

"If it weren't for him, we may all be dead." Su-hyeok muttered

"And now he may kill us"

"I'm about to die because of you" wu-jin tell and y/n just looked at the boy, Their eyes met and wu-jin shyly looked away. Then they both turn to look at ms. park

"That's enough, All of you shut it. "Ms. Park tell causing the whole room to become quite, No one dare to broke the silence.

"Let's do this, Stay in the recording room for just ten minutes, gyeong-su, I know it'll be hard. But I think that's better than being suspected" Ms. park tell while y/n peeked inside the recording room and she thought that gyeong-su would be fine inside if he was just there.

"The others don't suspect me, just her. " gyeong-su told. It's

"Gyeong-su, would you do that please? " Ms. Park beg at her students and gyeong-su just sighed

"Forget ten minutes, I'll stay half. No a full hour"

"There's no need for that, it's take less than five minutes to turn, Stop overreacting" Cheong-san said to gyeong-su then Ms. Park turn to nayeon and ask her
"Will that do? If anything happens, you'll apologize, right?" Ms. Park asked.

"Yes."

"oh really nayeon? you would say sorry? What a—" wu-jin cover her mouth just for her to stopped saying anything. they looked at the girl trying to remove the hand on her mouth and then other boys found it cute. While y/n is cursing wu-jin for doing that to her, when wu-jin removed her hand from her mouth, y/n glared at him.

"You're right too, but let's consider this way to learn to trust each other. "

"I trust gyeong-su. I trust him—"y/n's words were cut off again when wu-jin put her hand in her mouth again. They looked at the two of them again.

"See you in an hour " When gyeong-su enters the recording room they all look at the girl who is angry because wu-jin's keep covering her mouth since earlier.

"Would you stop doing that!? i swear if you do that again, i will bite you. " y/n threatened him and wu-jin just looked at her.

" I'll bite you too " he chuckled.

She hit him on his arms. He groaned and pattedd her head.

"Ms.park ,I'm going too. " she was about to open the door of broadcasting room. But she felt 4 people grabbed her and stopped her.
She looked back and found Cheong san , su-hyeok, wu-jin and joon-yeong.
"You don't need to . Stop being stubborn like him " Cheong san said to her.
"It's okay guys. I trust him. I know he is not infected" she pulled her arms from there grip, smiled at all of them and walked inside of the recording room.

------------------------------------