CHAPTER 28

"Hey, kid. You better be good to her," Mi-jin continued. "Be good to me too."

"Who is she anyway?" Wu-jin whispered to Ha-ri. "Why does she keep speaking for you?"

"She's my friend," Ha-ri answered.

"We're freaking besties," Mi-jin smiled.

Dae-su then approached the three, looking directly at Ha-ri.

He cleared his throat and began. "I... I like you."

"Crazy bastard," Wu-jin muttered.

Dae-su ignored him and continued, "I saw you shooting arrows. I saw you train every morning. I went to every tournament and cheered you on. I'm the one that yelled Bronzed beauty Jang Ha-ri. I've sincerely liked you for years. Now... I want to be a man, not just a fan. I'm going to die anyway. So I want to say what I want first."

The room had never been so quiet.

"That was awesome," Mi-jin chuckled.

"You're Dae-su, right?" Ha-ri asked.

"The one who calls my brother brother-in-law."

Dae-su started to smile, "Yes. So you knew. Brother-in-law, did you tell her?"

"I might have," Wu-jin winked.

Ha-ri held out her hand. Dae-su was smiling even more, quickly wiping his hands on his trousers before taking Ha-ri's hand and helping her up.

"Does confessing feel cathartic?" Ha-ri asked.

"Yes," Dae-su smiled.

"Then you're okay with dying, right?" Ha-ri asked.

"Yes," Dae-su nodded, before he realised the question. "Wait, what? Now?"

"Good!" Ha-ri kneed Dae-su and slapped him over the head as he bent over. "You asshole! I'm pissed off and needed to vent."

Dae-su quickly tried to crawl away, moving one of the carts filled with balls in front of him. Ha-ri started throwing the balls from the cart at him as Dae-su kept trying to tell her to stop.

Y/n watched as Ha-ri threw one ball after the other at Dae-su. But then she noticed something, and she came up with an idea.

Y/n stood up and walked over to where Ha-ri and Dae-su were, who had stopped. Y/n moved towards one of the carts and started moving it. It moved smoothly and quite easily. Y/n then stood behind one.

"Su-hyeok, can you stand on the
other side?"

Su-hyeok stood up, not knowing what y/n was thinking, but he did what she asked. Y/n then tried reaching over to him from his side. It was a struggle, especially when the cart moved too.

"Thanks," y/n smiled, her idea becoming an even better plan.

Finally, y/n reached down and grabbed the stick that Dae-su had been using last night. She slid it through one of the cart's gaps and then slid it out.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" Hyo-ryung asked.

"Do you think we could get out using these?" Y/n asked. "If we tied them together, we could make some kind of barricade and move across the auditorium."

Everyone began to think, realising that y/n's idea was actually pretty good.

Everyone got to work immediately.

They moved the mats out of the way.

Found multiple ropes and strings to use.

Began tying the carts and boxes together.