CHAPTER 25

" Y/n "

"Is she dead?"

"No, you moron! She's just knocked out."

"She has a pulse."

"We know that, idiot."

Y/n moaned slightly as she started to come around. Upon opening her eyes, she noticed everyone staring down at her. Su-hyeok was the closest, his hand on her shoulders. Nam-ra was beside Su-hyeok, a very worried look on her face.

"Y/n, you alright?" On-jo asked.

"I guess , yeah" Y/n mumbled with a small nod. She started to sit up, with Su-hyeok and Nam-ra helping her.

"You sure?" Dae-su asked. "You hit your head pretty hard."

"I think so," Y/n nodded again, wincing as the pounding in her head began.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" Cheong-san asked, holding up three fingers.

" Three," Y/n answered, slightly confused.

"Where are we right now?" Wu-jin asked.

"The roof of the school," Y/n answered.

"What's 8x4?" Joon-yeong asked.

"I dunno," Y/n shook her head. "One second... Umm 40 ? "

"She's fine," Joon-yeong nodded.
" She's always bad at maths."

"Wtf ? Are you insulting me ? I'm the most intelligent person in maths in this whole freaking world" Y/n proudly remarked
Everyone chuckled.

" Okay, let me ask then . You won't mind right ? " Cheong-san said.
Y/n nodded with a smirk.

" What's 26 - 78 ? "

" Huh , that's easy. 43 " she scoffed.

Everyone laughed at her.

" What ? " She asked all confused.

" He asked , 26 - 78 . The correct answer will be in negative form . Plus , your answer was not even close. " Joon-yeong said.

" Then what is the correct answer ? I get you all are lying. " Y/n said.

" To be honest, I thought I was the dumbest person. But today I found out it was y/n. " He laughed, but then he stopped when he earned a glare from the said girl.

" Where would you use these types of skill ? " Wu-jin commented making everyone laughed.

" The correct answer was -52. " Nam-ra claimed after chuckling.

" It's almost close. " Y/n said.

" Not even close. " Everyone said at same time.

Y/n sigh .

" Okay fine . Btw , what had happened? " Y/n asked.

"After you passed out, Gwi-nam tried to grab you and was about to take you with him. He said , he will not kill us if we'll give you to him ." On-jo explained. She still looked very scared. "But Nam-ra saved you."

Y/n looked over at her best friend. Nam-ra was looking down at the ground, as if she was ashamed of what she'd done.

Y/n grabbed her friend's hand and smiled at her, "Thanks, Nam-ra."

Nam-ra smiled at this, the guilt slowly going away. She knew a few people were still sceptical about her, but at least y/n fully trusted her.

Su-hyeok and Wu-jin helped Y/n get back onto her feet.

They made their way to the group, which was when they heard Ji-min say, "Must you talk like that? Can't you try to make us believe you? We're going to be together anyway."