CHAPTER 4

" Nam-ra , RUN "

We started running. These monsters are everywhere. I don't know where to go. But suddenly , my eyes laid on a ladder. I quickly picked it up and settled it towards our class.
"Nam-ra , go . I'll look after you " I shouted at her.
She nodded and started climbing the ladder. Soon after some seconds , she got pulled up .
"Y/N , come on. Climb up " it was su-hyeok.
I was climbing but a fucking monster grabbed my leg. I kicked on her face and started climbing again. These mother fucking zombies are shaking the ladder. It is about to fall. I jumped and su-hyeok, Cheong san and wu-jin held my arms. They pull we inside the class. I collapsed on the floor on my knees. I was breathing heavily. Before I could say anything, I was engulfed into a tight hug .
"Oh god. !! I was so scared for you. I thought , I lost you " . It was su-hyeok.
"I'm fine bare-su. " I pulled away from him and I looked at nam-ra.
"Are you okay nam-ra? "
She smiled and nodded.
I stood up on my feet and again I was engulfed into a tight hug. Now it was cheong san.
" shit ! I'm sorry. I was so scared. You scared the shit out of me "
I laughed and pulled away.
"I'm all good Cheong san . " I ruffed his hairs and he smiled.
"Y/n , are you good ? Did you got hurt ? " wu-jin asked me while holding hands.
"I'm good and fit. But yeah after running like this , I think I have asthma. I've never ran this much fast in my life. " I joked.
He laughed and patted my head.
I was now sitting in the corner and everyone is looking for phone.
Wait ?? I have phone.
I checked my pocket . Shit!! It must have fall somewhere.
I put my head on my hands.
Then someone tap on my shoulder. It was nam-ra
"Are you okay ? Is it your headache ? " she was concerned
" I'm fine nam-ra. Yeah slightly I have a Lil headache but it'll be fine in some minutes" I reassured her.
She smiled and walked away looking for phone.

"Here!" I-sak suddenly announced, standing up with a phone in her hands. "I found one!"

Everyone ran over, relieved that they could stop searching and finally get help.

"Whose is it?" Ji-min asked as she reached I-sak.

"This is Yeong-ju's desk," I-sak
answered before sighing in defeat. "Shit. It's locked."

"Do something," Na-yeon said in a
panic, tapping I-sak's shoulder.

"What do you want me to do?" I-sak asked sternly. "I just said that it's locked."

"Maybe it's her birthday?" Hyo-ryung suggested.

"When is that?" I-sak asked.

"I don't know," Hyo-ryung admitted.

"She's over there," Cheong-san said, pointing towards the zombies at the door. One of them was a zombified Yeong-ju. "Give me the phone."

I-sak handed Cheong-san the phone, who ran over to the door. He turned on the face ID and held it towards Yeong-ju, but it didn't seem to be working.

"For emergency calls, you don't have to do that," y/n said facepalming herself.

Cheong-san quickly realised that y/n was right and immediately dialled the emergency number.

"Hello?" Cheong-san said once a dispatcher answered. "I'm at Hyosan High School. A ton of zombies showed up at lunch, and they've started eating people."

"Don't say zombies," On-jo whispered to him.

"Then what?" Cheong-san asked.

"They won't believe you," On-jo replied.

"Did you happen to see the movie Train to Busan?" Cheong-san asked the dispatcher.

Y/n clenched her eyes shut and bit her lip, wanting to slam her head against a wall. Did Cheong-san really just say that to a member of the authorities?