CHAPTER 7

In the art room ,

Su-hyeok was hiding behind a art table. Zombies were also there in that room. One thing was going on his mind , that he has to get back to y/n. He wants to hug her so tightly. He has to go to the science lab to get to her.
'FUCK, I'm coming to you my babygirl.' He thought to himself.

Back to science lab ,

Ji-min and hyo-ryung stood beside On-jo, holding onto the girl as tears fell from her eyes, mourning her best friend. Y/n had stopped crying a while ago, but she was still upset that Su-hyeok was no longer with them. she walked upto Cheong san and tapped on his shoulder. He looked at her.
" cheong san , we have to get out of here. I don't think so , we are able to hold the door for too long. They are break anytime"

"Yeah , I was also thinking about that "

" we can use the hose and climb outside to this room to another room. Few minutes earlier , Ms. Park was doing announcement from broadcasting room. I think , she is still there and safe. We should all go down there. Having a adult with us will be better to handle the situation. "

"Okay sweety. " he smiled.

"Let's go out," Cheong-san announced. "We can't last here much longer."

"Where would we go? And how?" Wu-jin asked.

"The rope from earlier," Cheong-san said before facing the two that were holding the door shut. "Gyeong-su"

"What?" Gyeong-su asked.

"Open it just a little," Cheong-san replied. "Just enough for the hose to fit."

"Isn't it better to wait until the rescuers come?" Gyeong-su asked.

"We could die if we wait," Cheong-san said. "Especially if we're waiting here."

"This might kill us faster," Gyeong-su replied. "If we-"

"Is waiting for someone the best thing we can do?" Cheong-san asked.

Gyeong-su sighed, "Screw it. I've never given my best at anything other than playing."

The door was slowly slid open, just enough for Cheong-san to reach his arm out so he could grab the hose. But it was too far away.

As if it couldn't get any worse, a zombie then came by, kicking the hose further away from him.

Cheong-san shut the door and went into the supply room nearby. He emerged a moment later with the arm from the human body mannequin.

After a few tries, Cheong-san was able to pull the hose in. He pulled the entire thing in until it stopped.

Y/n was holding the door as Gyeong-su went over to help Cheong-san.

"Help me make knots," Cheong-san said.

Ji-min walked over, "How?"

"Wrap it and tie it," Cheong-san demonstrated. "So a hand or foot can fit."

"Big enough for a foot?" Ji-min said.

"Zigzag," y/n called out to them. "Tie them in a zigzag. In 50 centimetres."

Once the knots had been tied, Cheong-san went over to the open window and threw the hose over the window. A chair was placed in front of the window so everyone could climb out easily.

The hose made it down past a few floors, but it didn't reach the bottom of the building.

"I'll go down and check the empty rooms," Cheong-san said. "Come when I tell you to."

However, upon seeing y/n , Cheong-san changed his mind.

"Gyeong-su, you go first," Cheong-san said, climbing back down.

"Why? Did you see something?" Gyeong-su asked.

"No. You go," Cheong-san shook his head.

"What's down there?" Gyeong-su didn't seem convinced.

"Just go," the others nearby began muttering.

" if you don't wanna go , I'll go then. I can make sure the coast is clear. " y/n was about to walk upto them .

"NO NO NO NO NO , you stay there. I'll go first . " gyeong su told her.

Gyeong-su slowly began making his way down, taking one step after the other.

Na-yeon approached the window, "I want to go first."

However, Cheong-san kept her back, "One person at a time. You might fall if it shakes too much."

"I won't shake it. How long do I have to wait?" Na-yeon asked, growing anxious.

"Just a little while," Cheong-san answered.

Just then, Gyeong-su's voice shouted up. "Guys! It's Ms Park!"

"Gyeong-su is with Ms Park," Cheong-san said to the others.

"Ms Park? In the broadcasting room?" Dae-su asked.

One after the other, the students climbed down the hose to the broadcasting room.

First was Na-yeon, then Dae-su, Ji-min, Hyo-ryung, Joon-yeong and then Wu-jin. When Nam-ra went down, y/n grabbed a sticky note and a pen from nearby.

Su-hyeok, we're in the broadcasting room.

Stay safe.

- y/n

While she was trying to place the note on the wall, Cheong-san walked over to On-jo, who was still sitting at the desk.

"Go down," Cheong-san pleaded.

"I-sak..." On-jo mumbled.

"You have to get it together. Everyone in here lost a friend, On-jo," Cheong-san exclaimed. "Do you know how many people have died already?"

"There's just no one left that I like," On-jo replied with a sniffle.

"Well, there are people who like you. Like your dad. " Cheong-san told her "You have to stay alive for them."

On-jo gave in, making her way to the hose and began climbing down.

The door edged open a little more, making y/n run over and shut it again.

"Y/n, you go next," Cheong-san

"No, you go," y/n  replied, holding onto the door. "On-jo needs you, now more than ever. Go."

" y/n stop this. Go. I can't leave you here all alone. I'll come after you . Please sweety. We don't have much time. "

" cheong san , I promise I'll come in time. You go . Please " y/n pleaded to him with her eyes.

Cheong-san knew he'd never win this fight, so he gave in. Once On-jo got off the hose, Cheong-san began climbing down.

"Be careful sweety. Just come fast and safe. I don't want you to get hurt." he said to y/n, who just nodded.

As Cheong-san reached the bottom of the hose, y/n walked away from the door and towards the window, beginning to prepare for her descent. But just as she grabbed the hose, the sound of snarling caught her attention.

Y/n looked up, just in time to see the barriers break and the zombies heading right towards her. One crashed into her, sending them both off the window sill and falling to the ground below.

Meanwhile, in the broadcasting room, everyone saw two bodies fly down to the ground. Everyone's breath hitched and their hearts began to pound.

'no no no , y-y/n ' Cheong san's heart was pounding. And so does of Joon-yeong , wu-jin , gyeong su , dae-su , nam-ra. They all were worried about her.

Was y/n  okay? Or had she just fallen ?

--------------------------------