CHAPTER 3

" Fuck "

"Hyeon-ju?"

She goes to collapse but miss park catches her. Everyone rushes out of their sets to see whats happening. I walk over to cheong-san and Gyeong-su and lean my head on cheong sam shoulder, he puts an arm around my waist bringing me closer.

"The science teacher... he grabbed me.. and locked me up." She quietly tells the teacher

"Lets get her to the infirmary, someone help me out" miss park said

"Here, i got her put her on my back" bare-su bends down, i-sak and I volunteered to help.

As we were running , I looked upto her  , she tried to bite su-hyeok's neck hut failed.We rush down the long halls to the Nurse's office.

We make it to the Nurse's office, Hyeon-ju convulsing and making weird throat-y noises. We hold her down with a blanket as Ms. Park calls 119. "He gave me a strange shot." Hyeon-ju says, almost at a whisper tone. Ms. Park questions her further. I really had a weird feeling about this. As I was in my own thoughts , I didn't see Hyeon-ju jumps up and tries to bite me. I jump back, holding my hands near my chest. Su-hyeok removes one hand from the blanket to put it over my own. "Are you okay?" He asks, eyebrows weaving together. I nod slowly and look at Hyeon-ju with concern.

The ambulance arrives shortly after and Hyeon-ju is sent off to the hospital. I look at my hands again to make sure I didn't get bit, she was acting like a monster. A zombie.

Su-hyeok and I stand outside with Ms. Park. Watching the van ride away with Hyeon-ju inside it. Ms. Park tells us to go inside and not say a word.

"What are you going to do about the science teacher." The two next to me look up at me and then to Ms. Park, wondering the same. Ms. Park looked around for a second before touching my shoulder. "We'll figure something out." She whispers.

With my heart still beating with fear, I walk back into the school's entrance with Su-hyeok by my side.

We ascend up the stairs slowly, still trying to process the lastest events. I play with the end of my school skirt, still anxious. Loud steps come toward us and I stop in my tracks. Sighing when I realize it's just Cheong-san , gyeong su , wu-jin , joon-yeong and dae-su.Things like this usually wouldn't bother me but since Hyeon-ju's accident I can't help but be on edge.
"Y/n did you got hurt ??" Cheong san , worridly asked me while checking my arms for any injury.
"Y/n , i-sak told us that you got hurt . Are you okay ? " wu-jin said , I can clearly see worry in his eyes.
Gyeong su and joon-yeong me if I got hurt any other part of my body . Dae-su was standing there but worry in his eyes.
Before I could say anything ,  su-hyeok grabbed my hands and pulled me away from there grasp and towards his chest.
"Don't worry guys . She is fine. She didn't got hurt , although she was about too but her reflexes are good , that's why she didn't get any harm" he said looking down on me and smiling before kissing my head lightly.
I pulled away from his grasp .
" guys , I'm totally okay. Whatever su-hyeok said was all true. I'm didn't got hurt anywhere. " I told them and walk away.
As I was walking, I heard footsteps of them running towards me.
We all were talking and then we got inside our class. The bell rang , indicating us that the lunch has started.
"Hey nam-ra , wanna join lunch with me today ? "
" sorry y/n . I have to study but thank you for asking" she was about to walk away but she turned and looking at me.
" I heard you were hurt . Are you okay ? " although , I've never seen no emotions on nam-ra's face till now , for the first time , I'm seeing fear and worry in her eyes.
I smiled and nodded.
" I'm all good " she smiled and walk away. Then the boys approach me.
" hey y/n  ,wanna eat lunch with us ? " It was wu-jin.
"Sure guys . " I told them and walked away with them to the cafeteria.

Right now , I'm sitting between cheong san and su-hyeok. Wu-jin , dae-su , gyeong su and joon-yeong are In front of us.
As we were eating, gyeong asked me so something.
" y/n , I wa-wanna ask you something" gyeong su shyly questioned me.
"Yeah sure. Ask "
"D-do you have any boyfriend? " everyone in our seat turn their face towards me , it feels like they are very interested in this topic.
I choke on my food. Su-hyeok give a glass of water which I gladly accepted.
" you okay ? " cheong san asked me while rubbing his hand on my back for support.
"Yeah yeah.  I'm fine " I told him .
"Well guys , actually NO . I don't have any boyfriend and in my past I never had " they all smiled, knowing this information.
I finished my food early . I was about to go when wu-jin stopped me.
"Y/n , it's okay.  You can put your tray here. I'll take that when I'll go to the trash area "
I shook my head.
"It's okay wu-jin. "
"Btw , where are you going after this ? " su-hyeok asked
" I have to catch up with nam&ra " I asked and walk away.
After putting my tray , I walk out of cafeteria to the bridge of the school. I know, nam-ra would be there . I was approaching her but suddenly I heard screams. I looked straight , students are eating and biting each other and OH SHIT !! nam-ra is going towards her death. She is so lost in her books. I ran upto her , and held her hand and started running towards opposite direction.

"Nam-ra , RUN "

---------------------------------