CHAPTER 14

" Y/n !!! " everyone shouted.

"I know where the phones are kept," y/n replied. "We'll be back in a bit."

As y/n began to follow Cheong-san on their perilous journey to the teachers' office, y/n heard someone.
She turned around only to find wu-jin, su-hyeok, joon-yeong & nam-ra.

" someone else can go. Please don't put yourself in danger " wu-jin said.

" he is saying right. You need to safe. So just stay here " joon-yeong agreed with wu-jin.

"Y/n , you are my best friend.... please don't leave me. " nam-ra said , worry all over her face.

" guys ! I promise...I'll be safe and I'll come back . " y/n replied and starts climbing.

Everyone tried to stop her but she is too stubborn. Y/n heard someone followed her. Only to find , su-hyeok.
She looked at him and he just winked at her. Y/n rolled her eyes.

" WTF Y/N !!  Why did you came ?? Go inside ....you should be safe " Cheong-san asked, looking at y/n.

" Cheong-san I'm not a child or a baby. I know how to take care of myself. I wanna help too " y/n replied.

"But you are my child and baby " Cheong-san mumbled.

"You better stay close," Cheong-san said as they reached the edge of one of the window sills.

"Careful," Su-hyeok said.

Cheong-san climbed around the barrier carefully and looked in through the window of the classroom in front of him.

"Can we go in?" Su-hyeok asked.
Cheong-san shook his head.

"Come back," y/n  beckoned.

Cheong-san climbed back to the window sill that y/n and Su-hyeok were on.

"What are you gonna do?"
Cheong-san asked.

"Let's hang by our hands and go across," Su-hyeok exclaimed.

"No, I don't mean that," Cheong-san said, looking at y/n. "I heard su-ho told you that he likes you. Are you going to go out with him?"

"That's important right now?" Y/n asked.

"I'm not asking because it's important," Cheong-san insisted. "I'm just curious. That's all."

"Now I'm curious too," Su-hyeok admitted with a small smile. "Why? Do you think I should?" Y/n teased.
Y/n noticed that Cheong-san & Su-hyeok were trying to smile.

"If it makes any of this better for you both, I said no," y/n admitted. "He's just... he wasn't my type."

"What is your type?" Su-hyeok asked.

" yeah ... I also wanna know. What is really your type ? " Cheong-san asked.

"Who cares?" Y/n asked. "Let's get that phone."

Once they managed to climb past the classroom that was filled with zombies, they climbed down the pole nearby, stopping when they were outside the teachers' office.

It was full of zombies.

A loud scream suddenly echoed from nearby. Y/n bit her cheek, assuming that it was a student that had survived this up until now.

Cheong-san slowly and carefully opened the window nearest to them, trying to figure out a way to get a phone without being bitten.

The sound of a door opening suddenly came, which alerted the zombies and made them all run to the noise.

Cheong-san didn't hesitate, jumping into the room. Y/n followed, with Su-hyeok close behind her.

"Where are the phones?"
Cheong-san whispered to y/n.