CHAPTER 18

Cheong-san grabbed a music note stand from nearby.

"No!" Y/n said, running over to
her best friend. She stood beside
Nam-ra.

"Cheong-san, it's not what it looks like," Su-hyeok said, standing in front of Cheong-san.

"Sweety Move, get back!" Cheong-san ordered.

"I'm telling you it's not," Su-hyeok repeated before turning to Nam-ra. "Tell him. You weren't bitten by a zombie."

Nam-ra was silent.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" Su-hyeok asked before looking at everyone. "It wasn't a zombie. Gwi-nam bit her."

"What?" Y/n gasped.

"Who?" Cheong-san asked.

"Gwi-nam, the bully," Su-hyeok answered.

"Yoon Gwi-nam?" Cheong-san replied.

"Yes," Su-hyeok nodded. "Nam-ra, were you really bitten by Gwi-nam?" Y/n asked.

Nam-ra was silent, but looked at y/n and nodded.

Y/n began to feel her tears come back up. "No..."

"Babygirl, what's wrong?" Su-hyeok asked. "I just said Nam-ra was bitten by Gwi-nam."

"Gwi-nam became a zombie," y/n replied, her body trembling. " I pushed him into them. Cheong-san and I saw him get attacked by the ones in the library."

"It's true," Cheong-san replied. "If you get bitten by zombies, you turn into one. So if Gwi-nam bit her-"

"He's not one of them," Su-hyeok denied. "There's no way. He was acting normal. He talked to me. He recognised me."

Nam-ra stepped forwards, standing in front of y/n. "Are you sure he was bitten by a zombie?"

Cheong-san nodded, "y/n and I
saw."

Nam-ra looked down at the floor, "Then I'll turn into a zombie too. I'll leave. Thanks for everything."

Nam-ra began to make her way to one of the doors, but felt a hand grab her wrist. Turning around, she saw it was y/n.

"My honey, let go," Nam-ra said calmly.

"No," y/n shook her head. "I'm not losing you. You're not one of them, I just know it."

"Y/n-"

"I'm not losing my best friend," y/n said. "You hear me?"

Nam-ra went silent, not knowing
what to say.

"So if you go out that door... I'm gonna go with you," y/n continued. "And don't bother fighting. I'll still do it."

Y/n led Nam-ra over to a window nearby. She opened the curtains and the window before facing everyone.

"If she turns, I'll throw her out the window," y/n said to everyone. "Satisfied?"

"Y/n, you know Gwi-nam got bit," Cheong-san tried to change the girl's mind. "We saw. We fought him."

"I fought him too," Su-hyeok announced. "That's how I know."

Cheong-san walked over to the pair, still holding the music stand. Su-hyeok moved in front of Cheong-san, blocking him from the girls.

"Move!" Cheong-san ordered. "Cut it out," Su-hyeok replied.

The two boys started to fight, but Nam-ra's shouting stopped them immediately. Y/n was surprised, to say the least. She hadn't heard Nam-ra shout like that ever.

"Stop it, both of you!" she cried. "If I feel strange at all... I'll make sure I die."

"I'm sorry, but-"

LEFT TO DIE | AOUAD जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें