CHAPTER 32

Everyone felt frozen in place.

Their school had just been bombed and was burning to the ground.

Where they laughed.

Where they cried.

Where they made friends and enemies.

When this whole thing started, their only plan was to make sure they got out alive.

Never did they imagine that their own school would be blown up. Never did they imagine losing so many friends in the span of three days.

Morning came.

The fire at the school seemed to have stopped but no one really cared.

Dae-su had been injured. His leg was bleeding and Wu-jin was tending to it. Su-hyeok had ripped off more of the bandages on his arms and offered them to Dae-su.

Y/n then stood up, beginning to make her way down the hill and back towards the school.

Su-hyeok and nam-ra followed her.
They entered the construction site.

" CHEONG SAN. " Y/n yelled and cried her eye out.

" YOU FUCKER , CHEONG SAN. " again she yelled but didn't get any reply

" YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME. YOU SAID , YOU WILL FIGHT TO YOUR DEATH TO CAME BACK TO ME. THEN WHERE ARE YOU ? YOU FCUKER . I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE CHANCE TO TELL MY FEELINGS. PLEASE . "

" CHEONG SAN "

She fell on her knees. She couldn't take it anymore.

" I HATE YOU CHEONG SAN. "

" And here I thought , you would be happy seeing me all alive and will kiss me. " A voice came from her back.
She turned her head and saw Cheong san. She stood up and ran and jumped on him , tightly hugging her. He spinned her around.

" You still hate me ? " Cheong san , while still tightly hugging.

" No . I don't hate you . " Y/n cried.

Su-hyeok laughed, and wiped his tears . He also ran towards them and hugged them .

" I love you guys. " Su-hyeok said.

" I'm not gay. " Cheong-san said.

" When did I said , I'm gay ? "

" Shut it guys. " Y/n said , broking the hug .

She called out nam-ra. They all did a group hug . They were all walking back to the group. Cheong san told everyone that gwi-nam is dead . He tried to take his eyeballs, but he couldn't.
Y/n was walking beside Cheong san. There hands were linked.

Ha-ri and Mi-jin led the way through the woods. Behind them was Hyo-ryung, On-jo, Nam-ra, y/n , Cheong-san and then Dae-su, who was being supported by Wu-jin and Su-hyeok.

"The soldiers saw us at the school. They left us there without helping us. Then they bombed us," Nam-ra sighed. "Maybe they want us to die."

"They must've been desperate then," y/n grumbled. "To want to murder innocent lives."

"That can't be it," On-jo said, referring to what Nam-ra had said.

"I think it's because of me," Nam-ra admitted.

"Maybe they found someone like you," Y/n suggested. "Maybe there was someone else that had what you had and they just got worried."

"Does that make it okay for me to stay with you guys like this?" Nam-ra asked.

"Of course it does," y/n replied. "You're still yourself."

"Y/n's right," On-jo nodded. "You're still our friend and our classroom president. We couldn't have made it this far without you."