CHAPTER 13

After there all gone conversation , all are trying to sleep. Some are sleeping with a chair and their head on the table . Dae-su, joon-yeong & wu-jin sleeps together. Now the only person who didn't sleep yet are Cheong-san , su-hyeok & Y/n. Y/n was looking outside the window. She is thinking about gyeong-su. She is in her deep thoughts that she didn't even realise that Cheong-san and su-hyeok were talking to each other with their eye language. They were 2 feet away from her.

' you go. '  Cheong-san told him with his eyes.

' No moron. You go '  su-hyeok replied with his eyes.

' just go ' Cheong-san again glared at him.

' let's go together ' su-hyeok glared back.

Cheong-san nodded. They both approached her. Cheong-san was on her right and su-hyeok was on her left . Now , all of them are looking out of the window.

" Do you think this virus has gone out of the hyosan to other cities or states ? " y/n asked them without looking at them.
They both looked at her then at each other , then again at her.
Cheong-san held her hand , rubbing his thumb on her hand.
" No . I don't think so. Goverment may have taken some actions. Don't worry. " he softly told her.
She nodded.
" I want a favour from both of you . " y/n asked them.
She first looked at su-hyeok and then at Cheong-san , only to find out that both of them were already looking at her.
" If I ever became a zombie, promise me you will kill me . "
Cheong-san's eye got widen as well as of su-hyeok's too.
They both shook their head.
" No way. " su-hyeok replied while hugging her.
" I'll never let you become a zombie. Otherwise I-I  will don't have any purpose to l-live " su-hyeok continued.
Y/n pulled away and looked him with confusion.
" what do you mean ?? " she asked him.
He just simply smiled at her.
" what I mean is , you are my best friend. And I won't let anything happen to you "

" and me too. Before doing anything to you , everyone has to go over my dead body . I will not let anything happen to you. " Cheong-san told her .

She smillingly nodded and looked out of the window.

" don't you guys want to sleep. Are you not tired ?? " y/n asked them .

" we also want you to sleep . " Cheong-san told her.

She nodded and sit at the floor. She was about to taking of her soft cardigan for pillow. But su-hyeok interuped her.
" what are you doing babygirl ? " he sit on the left side of her.

" I-I was taking off my cardigan,  to use it as a pillow "

" don't do that . You'll get cold. Just take my jacket. "

" NO NO . It's okay. I'll manage. "

" don't worry. I don't need it. You need it more than me . " he said while talking off his jacket.
He placed his jacket as a pillow for her . She put her head on the jacket and closed her eyes. Then she felt 2 warm body beside her. She opened her eyes to look , su-hyeok slept in the left side and Cheong-san slept on the right side.
" don't worry. Just sleep Sweety. " Cheong-san put his arms around her waist and slept beside her.
Su-hyeok was getting jealous because of Cheong-san arms around her . So  , he also wrapped his arms around her waist. Now , y/n is feeling 2 masculine arms around her . But she was happy that they care about her. She didn't know that what is the feeling that she is getting in her stomach. But she was loving it.
She closed her eyes. Then she felt , someone kissed her forehead. But she know it was Cheong-san and then she felt someone kissed her neck , giving shivers down her body . She knew it was su-hyeok. She is loving this affection. She never get this affection and touching language from anyone. And now , that she is with all of them. She is really happy.