CHAPTER 17

Cheong-san stepped towards y/n and hugged her. At first , she was startled but then it calm her down  so she hugged him back .

A few moments went by.

The pair were sitting in chairs. Cheong-san had his legs propped up on the table in front of his seat, while y/n was sitting simply.

Just then, Cheong-san noticed y/n wipe her nose with her sleeve and let out a small sniffle.

"Sweety, what's wrong?" Cheong-san asked. "Are you hurt anywhere?"

"No," y/n shook her head. "I'm just... I'm scared. I'm alive, but what if my family isn't. What if this virus is all over the world ?"

"We can't lose hope that quickly," Cheong-san said. "I'm sure virus hasn't taken place all over the world . That means your family is safe and secure."

Y/n let out a small laugh, "You sound like On-jo when you say that."

Cheong-san grew slightly surprised, "I do?"

"Yeah," y/n nodded with another laugh. "I'm not surprised. Couples always act the same."

"What?" Cheong-san replied. "On-jo and I aren't dating."

This surprised Cheong-san, he didn't know that y/n think he loves onjo . But for him , she is just a friend. He loves y/n.
Y/n was shocked, facing Cheong-san with wide eyes. "You aren't? I thought you were."

"What made you think we were dating?" Cheong-san asked all confused.

"You guys are always around each other, you have stupid fights and you always put her before yourself," y/n listed out, noticing how confused Cheong-san was getting. "Wait... you like someone else ? "

Cheong-san was silent for a moment, then nodded. "Yeah... I've liked someone else"

"Who is she ? Why didn't you tell me? Did you told onjo already?" Y/n asked.

"I didn't tell anyone." Cheong-san replied. "I didn't confess it to her . I think she considers me as her friend. Not someone to fall in love with. And... I guess I was scared too."

"I understood you cheong-san. You have a fear that you will make things messed up. But you know what , you should confess it to her." y/n sighed.

" should I really do that? "
Cheong-san asked.

"Yes , oh and also ...who is she ? Please tell me" y/n made her most famous puppy face. "Please Cheong-san. Tell me . Who is she ? Do I know her ? She is from the school ? Ohh ...is she from our group or she has become, you know zombie ??"

Cheong-san was silent, thinking.
"No , she is alive . She is from our group." Cheong-san said.

"Oh la la la......who is she ? " Y/n smiled.

Cheong-san smiled too, glad that y/n wasn't crying anymore.

"Who is she ? " y/n asked again

Cheong-san stood and sit on his knees in front of her as she is sitting on the chair.  He took her hand and looked into her eyes. Her eyes were mesmerizing and beautiful. Cheong-san was scared. Y/n was confused.

" it's you y/n. You are the one whom I love . " Cheong-san confessed.

Y/n was silent. She didn't know what to do and what is happening.

" I understand that you don't love me . I'm not forcing you . I'm even happy if you are happy with someone else. " Cheong-san said , with a smile but his eyes were saying something else.

" it's not that I hate you or I don't love you . It's just that I'm confused. I don't know what to do . " y/n told him.

Cheong-san smiled and grabbed her face with his both hands. He looked into her eyes . He totally understand her feelings. He knows that all the boys also have feelings for her. He pecked her forehead and then slowly and softly kissed her. Y/n didn't pushed him away , which means maybe she also wants this. The kiss was so beautiful , smooth and soft. Y/n closed her eyes as she was feeling so good in that kiss. She kissed him back . There lips were colliding so perfectly like they are made for each other. The kiss was with a lot of passion and love. Y/n can feel that Cheong-san was putting all his love in that kiss and she was loving it.