The road to Inkopolis

For any one who wonders what O'Brien plans to do in this new world of Splatoon he has woken up too. He wishes to observe and learn of the inklings, octaling and other former marine life inhabitants who have settled the earth in the time he was asleep for 12,000 years. And to learn about them their history, what they like to do, their culture and way of life. And to learn if their is risk of a third great flood.

_______________________________________________________

O'Brien for 2 hours would drive thru the desert passing ruined rusted vehicles, and train cars thrown around from the flood. 

"Bloody hell. This place is like the wasteland in Half Life 2 & 3 games. All I see is is scenic desert, abandon & destroyed vehicles and ruins as far as the eye can see. " O'Brien said as he look at the map he had the Computer print of the local region.

 " O'Brien said as he look at the map he had the Computer print of the local region

"Looks their is a highway straight ahead if I follow it westward the map shows it will take me to Splatsville, or Inkopolous I think I'll head to Inkopolis" O'Brien said as he kept driving thru the desert to the main highway that connects to Inkopolis in the East and Splatsville in the west.

It during the drive O'Brien when he stopped to eat a protein trail mix bar. He found among the abandoned vehicles that were used during the great turf war a strange bamboo item that was partly protected by a grate. It was regardless

"Wow this looks a bamboo cane that was modified to shoot projectiles impressive

"Wow this looks a bamboo cane that was modified to shoot projectiles impressive." O'Brien said holding it like he would his rifle getting familiar with the grip and aiming. He ended up accidentally shooting ink out in a straight line like a shotgun. The ink to appeared to be discolored due to the bambzooler being abandon their for a century.

"Okay, well I have an idea how it shoots. But it requires ink. Hmm, I'll keep this in mine for later. Hey and this feels like it be a decent melee weapon as well. Maybe a few modifications can help." O'Brien said taking it with him