Exposed in Inkopolis/Part 3

(took me awhile to decide how I'm going to Get Ben into Octo expansion how much time has past some both Octo expansion and Splatoon 2 main campaign took place roughly same time but I know how I'm going to do it. And the world of Inkadia is about to discover Ben is a human or many are starting to figure it out since Ben is different then the current residents.)

The crowd of fans and bystanders were calming down a bit. Shiver, Frye, Bigman, Flow, Harmony, and Annie now knew the name of Ben and his friends Anna and Nadia.

Meanwhile Ben had enter the music booth. And flip on the switches for the sound board and mic.

"Oh this is going to be fun!" Ben Said as he put on a head set and pulled up a microphone on the speaker stand. Unknown to Ben, Anna,  Nadia their was a cam on the sound system recording Ben.

Which had the monitor on the Studio itself outside begin a countdown of a few seconds and soon show Ben on screen making adjusting the sound system while he also be singing.

(Lets Go Vice tone Remix Calvin Harris Feat)

"Lets go!"

"Make no excuses now. I'm talking here & now. (here & now) Lets go!" 

 "Your time is running out. I'm talking here & now. (Here & now) I'm talking here & now." 

As Ben sings he occasionally holds the head phones with his hand on one side. While shaking his head to the beat of the music. While also adjusting the sound board sound with his other hand while I singing into the Mic on the head set. Nadia & Anna could be seen in the background sitting on sound boxes shaking their heads to the beat happily.

"Its not about what you done. Its about what you doingggg!"

" Its all about where you going no matter where you beeeennn!!! "

Ben turns up the music. While everyone outside watched.

"Lets go! "

"Lets go! "

"Lets go! " 

"Lets go!"

"Lets go!"

Every time Ben sang the lyric lets go he point at the at the monitor screen which indicated he was recording the song live. Every time Ben also sang the lyrics lets go he point at the screen of a recording TV monitor in front of him as well. Many of the bystanders of inkings some began dance as the song was rather catchy, and new to them.

 Many of the bystanders of inkings some began dance as the song was rather catchy, and new to them

"Lets go! "

"Hey! Its now or never! Ohhhh! Ohhh! "