Aftermath in the lookout

(A side note due to Ben actions in avoiding splating Nadia, and the 50 octaling girls and not  forcing them to respawn at their bases and instead freeing them. The Octaling girls including Nadia will not be captured and brainwashed into santazied Octalings and suffering a horrific fate like many of them did in the actual Splatoon 2 game. Plus many of the octalings will not end up captured either by commander Tartar though he will be a problem Ben has to deal with. Also Splatoon 3 will happen only a few weeks or so after the events of this story Splatoon 2 octo in stead of 5 years later this way all members of the harem will be in the story.)

Ben had returned to the lookout with Nadia, Anna, and the 50 octaling girls.

Ben had walked off to the edge of the lookout and was staring at the sky. As if thinking of the events recently. 

"Its been crazy last 24 hours since woke up. Now I have I have to deal with the octalings being effectively leaderless as I'm sure the octalings who won't go to inkopolis yet flare going to want me to supply those power generators. I'll have to get to hand over all their brainwashing tech, so I can destroy it all. But I should first check in with Anna." Ben thought

Ben went to Anna who had gotten out of the clothes she was wearing when she was brainwashed. And put on her original ones since lost her hero jacket.

"Ben?" Anna said smiling a little.

"Anna. Nadia you both doing okay?" Ben asked.

"I'm fine Ben so are my squad mates especially since you beat Octavia up. But I'm not sure about Anna." Nadia said concerned.

"Anna?" Ben said.

"I....I'm okay Ben its just after being nearly brains washed to hurt you....I don't feel fine because or that." Anna said trying to smile he she seemed shaken now from the recent events.

"You want to talk about what happen? Cause I'm curious how did you end up wearing the hypno shades and who put them on you?" Ben asked.

Anna then said upset "It was Marie and Callie both Ben!.....They forced the hypno shades on me! Ben. And I don't think Marie fought back......I know she and Callie were brainwashed and it was all Octavia, but Marie and Callie under the influence of the hypno shades forced me to wear the hypno shades. I tried to fight it.....but I wasn't able to Ben.....and I'm so sorry Ben! I never wanted to hurt you" Anna said crying a bit as she hugged Ben.

"Anna its alright. Your safe now and I promise you won't fall under the hypno tech again." Ben said as he attempted to comfort her.

Nadia Pai then said. "Ben what about Octavia? I just want you to know that since you beat him and captured him. Marie and Callie are bringing him here. And you know since you defeated him well my squad mates suggested you be our king." Nadia said with a smile.

"Wait what?" Ben said surprised

"Your making him your king?!" Anna said surprised.

"Well its true Ben. Since you did defeat Octavia and considering the circumstances. It would give my squadmates more a reason to serve and fight with you. Regardless of your decision I'm staying with you Ben. I really love you." Nadia said with a blushed smile.

"What about the rest of you girl's you really want me to be your king?" Ben asked the octaling girls he had freed.

"DJ Octavia isn't worthy to be our king anymore Ben.....you unlike him. Ben cared for us despite the fact some of us wanted to splat you and.....we never had any real control of our mines, you gave us that and I, Nadia and our friends feel this is our way of thanking you, and your more a leader then Octavia is, you even fought him head on a lone before you needed our help....I be honored for you to lead us." A black octaling girl said.