Exposed in Inkopolis/ part 1

(Previously)

Ben, Nadia and Anna had beaten up the 5 cops chasing after them.

 Anna is shown punching a male cop multiple times in the face ruthlessly with her fists unnerving bystanders watching who to them an inking maid girl being way more terrifying then she looks.

Ben and Nadia take on the last standing inking cop. Ben winks at a camera in the Off the Studio he then punches the cop in the face, with Nadia then attacking the cop using knees to hit his head twice. Nadia grabs his shoulder slams both her knees into the cop head and then slams her boots into his stomach jumps away while shielding him with duel Octo shots. with Ben grabbing the cop's by the shoulder and slamming into a camera in the Off the Hook news station, with Marina and Pearl backing up in surprise and for their own safety.

Ben grabs the camera gas a smile while lifting it up. And then point's it down at the inking cop who starts to panic. "No!!!!" He yelled out as Ben slammed the camera down on him. The camera Ben tosses surprising back on what was holding it. 

Victorious Ben, Nadia, and Anna were happily in a group  hug. Having beaten five of the most determined inking police offers they have ever encountered. 

"I think we got them all yay!" Nadia said jumping up and down happily.

"Have you ever seen me in action! hahaha!" Anna exclaimed joyfully.

"You girls are all right!" Ben said with a smile as he lulled Nadia and Anna in a shoulder hug with Anna and Nadia kissing Ben's cheeks making him blush a little. Pearl, Marina, Frye, Shiver, Flow, Harmony, Annie, and many other girls blushed and were a little jealous of Anna and Nadia.

"Ben! Anna! Nadia! What are you doing!" Marie exclaimed her hands on head in utter horror as her worse fear had come true.

"Wowie! You did all this?!" Callie said.

"Oh hi Marie." Ben said.

"I let you leave for 2 hours!......and you beat up several police officers!" Marie said freaking out. 

"Well we didn't have a choice. It was get arrested for an accident or defend ourselves. " Ben said while the 5 cops are groaning.

"And Marie this is your fault. You said you cleared our names for us! So you and your sister Callie can't date Ben till you do!" Anna said sticking her tongue at Marie with a grin.

 While bystanders like Deep Cut, Off the Hook, Harmony, Annie, and Flow to name a few were confused but started getting rallied up among themselves these three strangers know thee Marie and Callie of the Squid sister, and their dressed in normal clothes.

Marie eyes twitch. " That's not what I----(slaps her face with her hand) I was at the police station trying to tell the chief of police that you two are innocent. And the chief of police consider dropping the charges due to evidence from bystanders and myself that it was an accident. Their just calling in the copper inking you shot to confirm......but now you three beat a bunch if cops----" Marie was saying.

"Whom called me and Anna murders Marie." Ben said with a smile.

"He's got a point Marie." Callie said giggling.

"Callie not the time! And you weren't even  here." Marie said.

"She not wrong Marie." Nadia said.

"Um Marie."  Callie said.

"What is it Callie!" Marie said.

'Uh were getting alot of attention and were about to get swarmed by our fans!" Callie said with everyone who knows the squid sisters calling out.

"hey its the squid sisters! And Callie's back!" A bunch of inklings and other non inkng fans exclaim. Even big man is excited as he is one of the squid sister fans.

"Oh crap!" Marie exclaimed as she grabbed Ben's hand and started running with him.

"Hey! Marie!" Nadia, Anna, and Callie exclaimed as they followed ran after them.

to be continued...