More captured Octolings

(Ben POV) 

I, Anna & Nadia went up to the kettle of course when Nadia saw That I hold Anna in a hug going down she wanted to join too."Ooh! I want to be held by Ben too!" Nadia exclaimed joyfully as she came down into the kettle and I ended up hugging her.

"Not complaining but I may have to suggest you two go into you squid and octopus forms if any more girls join us." I said.

"Aw come on Ben. Admit getting your face pressed against mine and Anna breasts feels nice." Nadia said flirty as she pressed her big breasts against my face while we went down the pipe

 "Hey! Ben likes it when I press my breasts against him better!" Anna says pulling my head into her breasts, with Nadia happily pressing herself closed How did I get into this situation to have girls wanting me so much?

"Hehehe we can share Anna. I don't mine." Nadia said giggling pressing her breasts against my head too.

"Girls no offense I need to breathe too." I asked fas were not in a bed to do this.

"Sorry Ben." The girls said putting less pressure against Ben head but still keep ing their breasts pressed against him

(I wish I could press my breasts against Ben's head.) Marie we heard say in a low voice.

"Wait Marie did you actually say...." I was saying till me & Anna, & Nadia heard Marie exclaim

"No! I didn't say what you might have heard agent 12!" Marie said in a panic voice.

"You know Marie I gladly share Ben with you if you came with us next time..." Nadia was saying.

"Absolutely not agent 5!" Marie said.

"Hehehe your lost." Nadia said rubbing her face against my face with Ana doing the same till we reached the end of the pipe.

I & Anna & Nadia kept going for the most part we've had to fight most Octarians. Anna got a mini gun that shoots ink to help even the odds.

 "Oh hahaha. I've always wanted to shoot one of these!" Anna said happily as soon as she found some Octarians she splatted them easily.

"Aw you guys get the good stuff. Ben can I use that rifle you have." Nadia asked.

"Sorry Nadia it doesn't work like your weapons, this one shoots metal bullets and explosive grenades without ink. And my AR15 rifle has a bit of kickback so I have to hold it steady alot more then I do with the bambzooler." Ben said.

"Oh well, that's usual I forget your not like us. Maybe that's why I like you." Nadia said.

"Um thanks." Ben said.

"Come on Ben! Nadia!" Anna said as we kept moving across more jumpads, winding rails, above Octalings settlements below while splatting more Octarians.

"You know I sometimes worry about you Agent 12..." Marie was saying with Anna and Nadia interrupting her.

"Are you going to start that again Marie!" Anna demanded annoyed by Marie sounding like she cares only about my well bring.