Short break in Inkopolis

(introducing more characters and also in case anyone says it. I know Hotlantis is not in the inkopolis square as its in Splatsville and can be accessed by the arcade machine as well. So for the sake of the story their is another Hotlantis in Inkopolis as well as it will be several chapters before Ben O'Brien goes to Splatsville.)

Ben, Anna, and Nadia would leave for inkopolis only Ben and Anna forgot their still wanted.

Before Oganna and her guards would leave to Octo Valley. Marie suddenly had a worried look on her face. Callie noticed and asked.

 "Hey Marie what's wrong?" Callie asked.

"Oh no!!!! Cuck!!!! I just realized, I forgot to tell the inkopolis police that Ben and Anna shooting a male inking in the streets by the Knights and Ammo shop was an accident! Their still wanted!!!! And they're going to be arrested if I don't hurry and clear their names!" Marie exclaimed as she started running for the pipe back to the inkopolis before Ben, Anna And Nadia get arrested.

"Marie wait for me! And what do you mean Ben and Anna are wanted?!" Callie exclaimed.

The other octaling girls and Alivia watched confused as they recalled Ben mention his and Anna incident they caused. "Alivlia! We have to go protect our King Ben!" One of the Octalings girls said.

Alivlia in response said."I agree ,but unfortunately if we just all go to inkopolis to protect Ben.....I'm pretty sure we'll make the inkopolis police think. 'Oh the evil Octalings are invading!' And some other crap like that. And Ben & Nadia said they would call for our help if they needed it. I just hope our king will be okay, hmm I wonder if Inkopolis news has actually been covering the incident Ben & Anna commited." Alivlia said as she turned on the TV in the lookout.

Oganna having overheard what was going on about Ben and Anna being wanted was curious. "strange I wonder what Ben and that inking girl Anna did to make themselves wanted? Hmm maybe I can have my TV show what's news involves Ben. And maybe I can provide Ben shelter in Octa valley at least he be safe...... And maybe I could tell him how I really feel about him." Oganna said blushing as she returned to Octo valley to gather all the hypno tech to hand over to Ben.

(Meanwhile in Inkopolis)

Ben comes out of the sewers right in the middle of the inkopolis square crossroad street, with Ben literally carrying Anna & Nadia as the two girls were hugging Ben with smiles on their faces

Ben comes out of the sewers right in the middle of the inkopolis square crossroad street, with Ben literally carrying Anna & Nadia as the two girls were hugging Ben with smiles on their faces. Inklings and other non inklings were taken aback by this.

 "HAHAHA! (Ben jumps out of the sewer) WHOSH!" BEN exclaimed with a smile as Nadia and Anna jump out of Ben grasp.

"I think I'm getting better at sliding out of the sewers." Ben said. Hits his watch and says. "Computer I need the power generators transported to my location sending it to you now." Ben said.