Octavio fall/ freeing Marie and Callie/ Part 1

(The battle you were waiting for has finally arrive. Enjoy and stay fresh my friends.)

Ben, Anna, and Nadia reached the Arena where their is a large amount of Octaling speculators.

"There's Marie & Callie. Alright Anna & Nadia stay here for now." Ben said.

"Are you sure about this Ben?" Anna asked holding his hand.

"We can help Ben." Nadia said.

"I know but I can handle myself besides I need to knocksome sense into Marie & Callie. Trust Anna Nadia. I know what I'm doing." Ben said with a smile.

"Sure. And try to carry the entire world while you at it Ben." Anna said concerned for Ben.

"Well alright Ben but if you start getting overwhelmed were helping you." Nadia said.

"Very well. Let you squad mates not to enter the fight their just to keep any more Octalings from assisting Octavia in the arena." Ben said with Nadia telling the 50 Octaling they had freed on their signal to join the fight.

Ben then takes the jump platform to the center of the Arena be sees Marie & Callie clearly waiting for him. While Anna and Nadia watched on the side. They notice Callie also is wearing hypno shades beside the gasmask probably because she was harder to control.

"Marie. Callie." Ben called out to them as the turned towards him rather happy and rather sexy. leaving Ben to wonder how their breasts even fit in their clothes.

 leaving Ben to wonder how their breasts even fit in their clothes

"Hello Ben we knew you come, yet we were also expecting Agent 4

"Hello Ben we knew you come, yet we were also expecting Agent 4." Marie said.

"Sowhere is she?" Callie asked.

"She is safe and freed from the same  thing that has brainwashed you. And I aim to do the same for both of you." Ben said.

"Oh their she is. You somehow freed her." Callie said noticing Anna with Nadia.