mission 2 & 3

Ben & Anna. After drop down into a beach like area and after they finished  kissing, & hugging for a few minutes after Marie said.

"You know your not going to get payed if your just hugging and kissing. Get to work!" Marie demanded.

(Anna/Agent 4 POV)

"Your no fun Marie." I said as Ben hand as we let go of each other and I zipped up my jacket again and put my face mask back on.

"Don't worry about it Anna we'll get plenty of chance to make out." Ben said with a smile.

This made me happy, Ben & I kept moving, I had to splat a puffer fish and poor Ben  got splatter with ink again. I can't help it when I accidentally splat Ben with my ink as he not really mad at me though he dose tend to get a bit annoyed.

"Oh god dang it! Not again! Anna!" Ben exclaimed.

I just can't help but giggle. I grabbed Ben hand went into my squid form and pulled Ben up the wall with me.

Ben & I kept going I had to Ben up multiple walls. Splatted a few Octarians and then we found another pufferfish and a few flyer Octalings.

"Ben get clear!" I exclaimed while he was fight off a few Octarians on the ground.

"Wait Anna! Give me a second I'm not clear of the pufferfish....." Ben tried to say as he was trying dodge an attacks from the Octarians ink shots when I shot the puffer fish and splatted ink all over the place. Of course Ben was not so pleased.

"Anna! I'll take that gun away from you!" Ben said pointing at me though I accidentally shot another puffer fish splitting him again. 

"Oh god dang it! Anna!" Ben said he was not too upset though I was now poking my fingers bashfully.

We could hear Marie giggling at our expanse of course.

"Sorry Ben. We really need to get you actual Fresh clothes that can shake ink off easily." I said trying not to laugh.

"Fair enough. Don't try it Anna I'll shoot the puffer fish down for you." Ben said using his bambzooler to spread more ink for me to go up. 

I am fine letting Ben help me get to the goal faster anyway. Especially since we been finding sponges to fill with ink and other things for Ben to take cover behind.

For some reason Ben & I found few Octarians to fight it got to quite. 

"Its quite where are the enemies? Stay sharp Agent 4 & 12." Marie said.

As Ben and I kept moving up across walls we finally got to a platform where enemy Octarians came flying from above.

"Anna look up!" Ben shouted.