Secret of 10,008 past

Ben before he confronted Tartar  had to make sure the octolings like Dr Trixie were at least moved out of the metro lab as Ben was setting up c4 bombs. The free 48 Octolings that fight with him would guild these sanitize octolings and octolings who were only partly or half sanitized to pipes that lead them to the surface in Inkopolis Seaside Bay. Where the Squid Sister's, CoralStars, Shelton and Copper were surprised by how many freed sanitize octolings were exiting the Deep Sea Metro. Many of them fully, half or partly sanitize. All of these octolings are in awe as they reach the surface of Inkopolis the actual promise land they were told they see.

Most of the octolings never even saw the sun itself what had they and their families been missing for 100 years? Many of the octolings were speechless. As well the inkings and Octolings who had been living in Inkopolis city. They had never seen this many octoling their were so many that had been saved by Ben and his friends and allies. So far their thankfully was no in fighting. 

Ben meanwhile had stopper a young octoling girl from being infected slowing by the sanitize virus her sister whom is already sanitize due to being submerged recently, but was cured by Ben was holding her younger sister hand. "Sir...can you Please cure my sister? We didn't have a choice but to be sanitize..." The octoling said.

"Good god Tartar you infect children too?" Ben said.

Ben cuts the plastic tube and carefully pulls the need out of the small octoling girl hand. She was curious yet confused of what was going on. She winced as Ben injected bio cure syringe into her, but was calm by her older sister.

"Thank you Mr.... I had given up hope that I and my sister could avoid bring sanitized." The older octoling sister said.

Ben nodded in response. Ben had proceeded forward he had noticed music was playing. "Where the music coming from." Ben asked Dr Trixie.

 "From a female octoling named DJ dedf1sh, some said her actual name was Acht, yet her real name I recall is Mizuta Ahato she and I were among the first to be sanitize . Unlike us she willing let Tartar sanitize herself." Trixie said.

Ben was shocked by that. "Why the heck would she want that?!" Ben asked.

"I think....she was never confident in her skills as she was rumoured to have  doubts and conflicts about production of her music." Trixie said.

"The virus destroys not just the free will if your infected to long....for to way to long.....I saw  human victims of the green sanitize virus who had been infected before their was a cure." Ben said.

"What happens to us if we weren't cured?" Trixie asked.

Ben has a look of concern of the memory of many humans who were infected before their was a cure and how different the infected were to the ones now.

"You don't want to know. But I can tell you. The real you is eventually trapped in your mine wanting to die because your body suffers horrific pain and you wouldn't be able too stand being unable to control yourself while your body is mutated.  The variant of the virus humans got infected by is much worse then what you and the other octolings suffered, and I believe that because human corpses were more abundant back then." Ben said.