Into the Metro

(Enjoy the new chapter and Stay Fresh.)

(Normal pov)

Ben had returned to Inkopolis Bay regrouping with Marie, Callie, Copper and the octaling girls. Whom had gathered up the various weapons from the dead human soldiers. 

Their unfortunately was a crowd many of them wanted to see the human corpses. Unlike the current species, humans don't go splat when they die. Due to how much gore and body parts and bodies their was a very bad smell the stench of death something that made many Inking cover their noses. 

A female octaling approach Ben "Ben! We gather the fire arms from the dead soldiers so the inkings don't use them, but were not sure what to do with the corpses." The octaling girl said.

"Those bodies will have to be destroyed and burned in fire otherwise eventually they will decompose and the smell will get worse." Ben said. Saw the Inkopolis police force show up in full force. And Callie gall it to Marie showing off the guns she had used.

"Marie, Callie you called the police here?" Ben asked.

"We did. With how seriously the situation has gotten I figured it be better Inkopolis Bay was protected. And at least to also keep the everyone away from the human bodies." Marie said.

"They sadly won't be enough but they can at least keep the civilians from these dead bodies. The I.R.P has been also been stopped they were going to lock the city down and start arresting civilians. And to make it worse. Zack put a hit on Marina that octaling from earlier for the I.R.P to take out, including Pearl  that would have drove a wedge between octalings and inkings even further." Ben said.

"That's horrible. Marina would shocked that she was to be targeted." Callie said.

"That's not the worse of it. The I.R.P has been responsible under Zack's orders for the last 100 years to take out any octaling refugees as well inkings who helped them. And I have guess where their all hiding in the Metro." Ben said.

"Well what do we now? I'm not used to this kind of alarming situation. And to make it worse everyone going to start questioning on what we thought of humans for years. No one would ever think that their are bad humans that exist and seek to hurt and kill everyone! Or that they were purposely just about destroy us!" Marie said under alot of stress.

"Marie calm down. I know your under alot of pressure. But let me take up your burdens for now. You and Callie stay here and try and keep everyone in the city calm." Ben said having put his hands on her shoulders.

"But Ben!" Marie said and Callie both said.

Ben responded and said "No! You both don't get to argue this away. I can deal with what's going on in the metro underground. Including Anna, Nadia, Fiona, Alivia and the octaling soldiers can handle in finding your grandfather and the souls agent Zero trapped. As well as dealing with stopping the green virus from spreading. The scans have picked up a high level of it in the metro and Marie ,Callie you both can calm this crowd down." Ben said.

"How?!" Marie said.

"Your the squid sisters. Do what you do best sing and dance." Ben said.

"He's right Marie. We can keep everyone fresh spirits up." Callie said.

"Copper you stay here gather up the fire arms from the dead soldiers. I do not want any of the civilians taking them or they might start using them in turf war games." Bens said.

"Got it I'll do best though I really want to go with you and your friends." Copper said.

Riva, and Lumi both had been helping calm down inkings who had been shot at, and Respawn from being splatted. Many of the inkings who had been splatted by firearms. Were feeling the after effect of memory of the pain that bullets do upon entering flesh. Some of civilians would hold their limbs where they had been shot at and although the pain was gone, their recent memory of how painful the bullets were still remain fresh in their mind.