Facing the Octolings

(Ben POV)

Anna & I reach an area that  has Octalings as Marie warns us. 

"Hey Anna Marie I just notice the Octolings are all girls, but why are they moving like their trying to dance? Cause the way these Octolings are dressed, I would have guess their trying attract a mate, especially with how their armed and dressed, honestly it makes them look pretty." I said.as I notice the way they stand their shaking their body like they their trying to get a mate and showing off at the same time.

as I notice the way they stand their shaking their body like they their trying to get a mate and showing off at the same time

"Oh well...." Marie said not sure how to explain that.

"As if Ben. I'm way better looking then these octalings. Now lets splat them..." Anna was saying.

"Hold on Anna.... I just noticed the Octolings their being Brainwashed right by those shades?" I asked.

"Well yes Agent 12 why?" Marie asked.

"Well I'm assuming if  I am right these octoling girls while they serve in the Octarian army they are or may not be doing by their own free will and even if they want to serve in the Octarian army, if I say took off their shades they no longer be under the effected brainwashing." I said.

"True, wait Ben are you wanting to free those Octolings their the enemies of inklings if you read what they did during the Great Turf War under DJ Octavia as they still serve him..." Marie said.

"And yet Marie these girls are being controlled and it reminds of what happen back during world war 3 many people were tricked into wearing things that made them loyal to evil people. I have an idea to free them." I said.

" What are you planning Ben?" Anna asked as I whisper in her ears. Her eyes widen with surprise but a smirk forms on her face.

"Ooh Ben you naughty boy." Anna said with a smile under face mask.

"Agent 12...what are you planning?" Marie asked.

"You'll see I'm going to free these octoling girls Marie and give them a chance to think for themselves and decide if serving DJ Octavio is worth it. Give me several minutes Anna let I got this mission. Watch and learn." I said I had counted a total of 9 Octalings

I then fired a round from one my pistols which got 8 of the octoling girls attention. They came with their octo guns ready to shoot when they saw me. "Ahem ladies." I said with a confident smile letting them see I'm no inkling or octaling either.